Stuck on this screen

kriesen1988kriesen1988 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
Downloaded the game three times and it always manages to get stuck on this screen loading. Left it for about 5 minutes and nothing. I’m using the latest iPhone with great WiFi at home. Any help is appreciated! 

Comments

• Dutchlion13Dutchlion13 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I am having the same issue, sometimes connects sometimes does not....
  • kriesen1988kriesen1988 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Hey. So I did some digging and you have to sign out of your Game Center/google play account on your device and sign back in. It worked for me!
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Be sure to send in a ticket so we can help look into it with you.  You can do it through our support page (https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/disney-sorcerer-s-arena/ ) since you can't get into the game.  Be sure to include your device and os information

• larnywolflarnywolf Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hey. So I did some digging and you have to sign out of your Game Center/google play account on your device and sign back in. It worked for me!
    I just go clear the game cache an being an android user have to clear the play services cache works 90% of the time. I find the server drops out very easily.... my suggestion Maybe glu needs to update the game servers to help fix this issue perhaps???? 
    larnywolf
  • RR PhoenixRR Phoenix Registered Users, Moderators, Moderator 159 Posts
    @larnywolf
    Thanks for the suggestion to the player! I'll bring up your feedback to the team!