Boxes for players in store

pelhbelowpelhbelow Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
Been playing here since 2014. It was fun to and I'd have good player in 3 or 4 boxes. Not now I good buy 6 to 15 and get crap
 I've stopped buying boxes in store costs are stupid. I only buy bundle deals now. Glu your greed is ridiculous and the odds as you claim are for you. Have better chance of getting hit by a car than getting a good or great player when using gold and buying from store. The game it's self is bad you really need to re think what your doing I'm not the only player to stop buying like before.

Comments

• pelhbelowpelhbelow Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Greed of GLU 
  • WisokyWisoky Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Thanks for the information keep sharing such informative post keep suggesting such post.

• philsta28philsta28 Registered Users 2 Posts
    He’s not wrong. Players of quality seem near impossible to come by. I’m a VIP & buy 4 field passes a week along with bundles now and then and frustration is growing when you pull the same middle reliever in 8 of 12 boxes. And only one ATG all year with several out now. I understand the odds and the gamble taken buying boxes but throw the dog a bone now and then. It’s becoming. More & more frustrating. If you’re stingy with players it’s time to be stingy with money spent
  • DemojeDemoje Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    From my understanding they do that to help with xp. So that you can build up your team. Seems to me that since they wanted to change the “feel of the game” they wanted us to play it the way they want.  Which is bs. They shouldn’t  dictate how the game is played.  
  • DemojeDemoje Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Yeah they could throw in some 5 star or foil players to help out. But once I see I’m pulling the same players time and time again I stop pulling boxes for a little while. It has to be generated from some kinda algorithm. So just change it up and keep changing when and how many boxes you buy until you find what works.