Keepers

DaMeatHammerDaMeatHammer Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Is there anyway to trade in a keeper? I have a few i selected at the begining of the year. And now they are the weakest players I have.  What can I do about this??

Comments

• Dtown23Dtown23 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I have wondered this myself 
  • Paul457Paul457 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Is there anyway to trade in a keeper? I have a few i selected at the begining of the year. And now they are the weakest players I have.  What can I do about this??
    If someone trades a draft pick to someone else can they keep the player they drafted in that round ? We haven't run into this particular situation, but we have a rule that you can keep multiple players who were drafted in the same round, but one of them counts as your pick for 1 round prior. (ex: keep 2 guys who were drafted in the 4th, one counts as your 3rd). This logic could be applied in the event you traded your 4th-round pick during the previous season; you would have to keep that player as your 3rd-round pick. Otherwise, you run into people essentially getting two 4th-round picks for free, one as a trade piece and the other as your keeper.
  • BuczBucz Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    It is impossible to trade in your keepers for any amount of xp or rewards.
  • KmenKmen Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Keepers strength will increase as the year goes on. Just costs a little more xp and cash to level them up. But if you picked a weak overall keeper from the year before he won't increase as fast. It's good to pick someone with a high overall rating from the previous year.
  • KmenKmen Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Far as I know you can't trade them.
  • sommertime7179sommertime7179 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Unfortunately you can’t trade them in for XP. Keepers serve as a nice option at the beginning of the year. Also, if you happen to have “All-Time Great” players, later in the year they could potentially have bonuses! And I don’t believe they cost legend xp! Just regular blue xp