Never received rewards for buying through TAPJOY

highendforeverhighendforever Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
It’s been over 10 days and I have had a resolution to my issue. I took advance of valentine double rewards for KArdashian game. They all just go back and forth with me, 38 corresponding emails and one is sending me to the other. And, can’t resolve the 880 rewards they owe me. Glu and TAPJOY can’t seem resolve anything. The customer service here at Glu  lack empathy. Before when buying for rewards, you may not ever get them and there’s no one I can speak with over the phone. Frustrating!!!

Comments

• highendforeverhighendforever Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Took advantage***
  • highendforeverhighendforever Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    ** before buying products for rewards,** think cause you may not ever get them.
  • RR PhoenixRR Phoenix Registered Users, Moderators, Moderator 159 Posts
    Hey @highendforever!
    I'm so sorry to hear about the issues you're having claiming your rewards in KKH!
    I'd hate to echo the same information you may have heard before, but unfortunately, this issue needs to be resolved with TapJoy. 

The reason for this is that the customer service team on our end has no ability whatsoever to view or confirm that the offer was completed to satisfaction. Also, the offer wall provider is responsible for releasing the rewards from offers. If there is an issue where they are unable to issue you compensation due to a technical issue, TapJoy's support team will contact customer care team directly. 

I've also found it to be extremely helpful to include screenshots of the completed offer when contacting TapJoys support team to expedite the process. Hope this has helped!
  • RR PhoenixRR Phoenix Registered Users, Moderators, Moderator 159 Posts
    Hey @tombenxd! It's not an issue that needs to be fixed. Typically there were issues verifying the rewards and you just have to reach out to support to confirm. :smile:
    Hope that helps!