Moving to TSB'21 ??

DingerMaster2021DingerMaster2021 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
Being its my first time moving over to the new version, could someone tell me in TSb'21 do all gamers start at the same level or the level of your players in TSb'20 have a say? eg. Does it make a difference if you were a Gold/Platinum/Diamond in the TSb'20?

Comments

• BuczBucz Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Nope it sure doesn’t! All teams reset with the release of a new TSB. However, you will be able to select a few players to take over with you into the newer tsb.  
  • KmenKmen Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    You need to start off fresh each year. So you will need to work from bronze all the way up again each new year. You can keep 2 batters and a pitcher from the pervious year. I would recommend an all time great if you have one. Good luck in the new year.
  • Don454Don454 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited March 2021
    It's astonishing how much work you can place in without lanky ass legs in the way.

iMessage PC
  • sommertime7179sommertime7179 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Each year it resets with a new team! However, if you use the same account information you can keep 3 players from TSB 20😄
  • UncleRonUncleRon Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    They have changed it to 4 keepers 
  • youthmizcjkyouthmizcjk Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    What about your gold, cash, and XP (Normal, Prime, Legend) that you have collected.  Do you get to keep that of does that reset.  If I need to spend before the end of the week I would like to know.
  • MAINETHEMANMAINETHEMAN Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    You can't keep any XP, cash or gold. 
  • MAINETHEMANMAINETHEMAN Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    My players are being capped at a rating under 100. How do I remove the cap?
  • ExtremeEaglesXExtremeEaglesX Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    starting starting from scratch is stressful, trying to figure out how long I should stay at silver before going to gold and so on
  • borerborer Registered Users, Member 7 Posts