Becoming VIP

alexalvey91alexalvey91 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
I’ve played for 3 seasons now. Have spent a few hundred. Still not VIP. Never have cause any problems and play literally every hour of the day. What else can I do?
Prev1

Comments

• Lowlife22Lowlife22 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I’ve been trying to figure out the same thing- I spend ALOT of time on the game- money as well, and would like the acknowledgement in the form of VIP .. nothing yet.. patiently waiting 
  • marcrosenthalmarcrosenthal Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I even emailed CS and they said be active in the forums, which I have been. 
  • MuskMusk Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I’m trying now, but didn’t know this.
  • keepcrasinggamekeepcrasinggame Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’m at level 11 all stars and don’t get vip yet.
  • djd1djd1 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I’m at level 10 and play all day everyday. My club even calls each other to get people to play during events. I see that not just spending money gets you to vip so I’m hoping this will help glu to see that there are a lot of us out there that like the game and play all day spending money and not having issues with other players on the game and maybe they will pick us up for vip. I just want to be able to compete with some of these bigger clubs. I’ve tried spending to get the big bundles to compete but I seem to come up short with it. 
  • mikeyswoosh1mikeyswoosh1 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have the same issue. I'm level 10 allstar. I have played for 3 years now, and play just about everyday. Every VIP I ask says at the level 10 all star, and about 20 bucks after i should be all star, but im not.
  • HotRod14HotRod14 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Guys they say there is multiple criteria for VIP but there’s not. It’s 100% money spent. People say $880 gets it that’s not true. They say level 10 gets you it. That’s not it either. I hit both of those and nothing. Then I spent a little more and bam it hit as soon as I bought a special. I think I was around $960 when it came. And yes the rewards are completely worth it if your a daily player. The monthly gifts usually rock. The access to VIP lounge that gives you special weekly subscriptions is what I do. $9.99 a week and I get 400 gold a day as well as 2,500 legend XP. Totally worth it. Once you hit VIP the leveling discounts as you spend more each level after 10 help a ton. And once your a vip get your team strength up quickly and you’ll be more attractive to awesome clubs. I got into a great club after hitting vip and we place high each event and I actually don’t have to spend as much real money. 1,000-1,500 gold 36k legend xp and 45k prime xp is about the daily rewards for placing in events. Totally worth it man. Go for it. 
  • PagacPagac Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
     Thanks for the information, keep sharing this type of info KrogerFeed

• jaybird2323jaybird2323 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Man I have no idea how much money I have put into this game. But I would really like to get to VIP
  • klakdaddyklakdaddy Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Waiting on my VIP also.  
  • aholmes516aholmes516 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I was VIP IN 2017 and it never carried over, I’ve spent thousands on this game and I’m still no longer VIP! I’ve emailed customer support over 50 times about it and they refuse to reinstate my VIP. I really hate not being VIP!! It was so nice getting the monthly gifts!! I still don’t understand why it never carried over!! They have told me that it didn’t carry over back then, but that doesn’t make sense. I mean they had players already VIP WHEN 2018 came out. So if it didn’t carry over how was their already VIP members on first day. I really wish they could just give my VIP BACK!! Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I could get glu to make me VIP again like I should be?? I’ve been playing this game since 2016 and since 2017 I’ve played this game every single day no matter what. I’ve spent a couple thousand dollars I’ve the last 3 years and I complete all of their surveys they send out that take 20 minutes to compete!! I don’t know what else to do!! I’m tired of contacting them because all they ever tell me is that they will look into it, or that I was not VIP which I have screenshots showing me as VIP in 2017!! Or that there is nothing they can do, or they just tell me that the VIP program is secret and they can’t tel me how to become one!! I don’t need all of that!! I’ve been VIP, I know how it works!! I just want it back!! Can someone please help!!!! I play this game daily and spend good money and it sucks being VIP and then suddenly not being VIP especially when you have never loaded gold or cheated in any way shape or form!! Please help!!!!!
  • GriffeyDaGoat24GriffeyDaGoat24 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Is it possible that we have  atleast a rough estimate or criteria it takes to reach VIP status? Because I'm at Platinum Storied right now , yet my club leader is Gold Expert , an he's ViP an I'm not even Assistant smh...

• BonebreakerzBonebreakerz Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Oh man do I hear you on that been playing for 4 years now every day spend cash all the time and still no vip for me either glu needs to give vip who earn it by playing not by spending 
    Chris Hebert
  • ProdigyTSBProdigyTSB Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I’ve played for 3 seasons now. Have spent a few hundred. Still not VIP. Never have cause any problems and play literally every hour of the day. What else can I do?

• ProdigyTSBProdigyTSB Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I hear ya man! I spend a bunch of money and am super active! I purchase gifts for club members and everything too! They told me to keep doin why I’m doing and be active here, maybe one day! Keep at it brotha, we’ll get there 
  • BonebreakerzBonebreakerz Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Yes we will all get rewarded just gotta keep up the work we are doingn
    Chris Hebert
  • Nell44Nell44 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Does it take away to get any rewards from level 10 all star tickets? I have also played 3 seasons now. Spent quite a bit of money and now over level 10. I would like to know what else I got to be considered an VIP. I play everyday and a big fan of this game and will be playing for awhile. I have also tried recruiting other people to play also. If I need to do something else for being considered VIP let me know please and when am I getting my rewards for level 10 all star? Thank you
  • Tomr45Tomr45 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Choose this to become a VIP and name your Organization. When you go back into the Interaction Menu with your new status, you'll find the Option  secure serve
  • BsktcsBsktcs Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    12 step programs like Alcoholics Anonymous and Gamblers Anonymous etc. are all based on building a foundation that begins with hitting your bottom. Bottoms vary but for the purpose of this forum and specific topic let me help you....If you are asking the question what does it take to become a VIP? you've hit bottom and should start to consider the time, money, and general angst you have invested in a GAME. There are plenty of apps to help you track your financial outlay but most feign ignorance as to the amount they spend for they can justify it to themselves let alone to anyone else. Another thing to consider in relationships is being tethered to undefined expectations so you can never be at ease.You don't know where your at or how much further you need to go so how can you decide if this is what you want to do...anyone married may easily understand that cold feeling, the overwhelming discomfort of trying to please a bottomless pit. Or how many have known the joy of feeling you've finally paid your dues, you were wrong to ever doubt how much they valued your involvement and you awarded that magical and elusive goal signifying you've finally arrived, only to go another week or two and discover there now is another better version of your award...you thought 4 aces would win the hand until the dealer turns over his 5 aces to beat you...what? Yes the line has moved and you'll never get there....but take a moment to appreciate how far you've come and how you now can face any of those real life critics your world seems full of and declare that even though you're not a vip yet the $300 plus dollars you spend on this mythical game has elevated you as a man amongst men and you can show your friends the car you could be driving if not for the personal sacrifice you've made to pursue this higher goal to become. VIP....and oh boy it carried over....that is if they don't mysteriously lose your team altogether...but you've kept screen shots and videos of it all so you're covered. Then someday proudly following in your proud footsteps your child comes to you and asks if he can borrow $29.99 not for new clothes or funds for a hot date or even to buy mom a mothers day gift...no not your kid you've raised him right he's almost the son of a maybe cop (or daughter, sorry) he needs the money to buy a Tito Fuentes player in this game.called TSB. No.not a whole team just one player that he knows is his must have piece to begin his pursuit to becoming a wannabe VIP like Dad. Just a player away and by gauging the accuracy of the games printed odds you know the next one is the one.....until they decide to make another version. 

Sorry gotta run I'm up for the next round. 
  • Dtown23Dtown23 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    You have to spend an additional $20 for all of the free all star tickets you have received. Then go to your main profile page and hit the badge button 
  • BuczBucz Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Guys I feel your pain as well! Hopefully we’ll get that badge soon. Who knows what will happen.
  • 80Estrada80Estrada Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Man I have no idea how much money I have put into this game.

mysainsburys