KKH BEL AIR???

kkhkatekkhkate Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

I have a task that says talk to Samantha in the design studio of your bel air home, but when I go to bel air there’s nothing/no one!! No house or anything!!! How do I get the house? How do I talk to Samantha? So confused! Please help!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Ok, 1st thing I would do is completely close your game, and then reopen fresh. If it’s not there, do y9u have a lot of undone tasks?  If you are jumping around you may have a task about the house that is to be done beforehand.
    BUT I think it has to be a little glitch. I would open a Support ticket. Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3lines to access Options. Then tap Help and then tap Customer Care to send a ticket.   (lll/help/Customer Care). Good luck and you’ll love Bel Air. :)

And Welcome!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhkatekkhkate Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    @kokokokonut thanks so much! ☺️ I tried restarting the game and that didn’t work so I just submitted the support ticket. I have a few unfinished tasks but nothing that seems to be relevant to the bel air house... and apparently there’s some type of talk show with willow where you get the bel air house? I don’t remember ever getting that task so it’s just confusing
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    You're in good hands with support.  And if you want to get to the specific game forum, follow this link https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/    right now you're in the main forum for all the games.   We have a whole subforum all about the game.  See you there!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary