Locked out of TS Baseball 2020

oldchickenjimboboldchickenjimbob Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
On Thursday, I noticed on baseball 2020 that I was unable to open boxes received for spending gold.  Contacted support, told to reinstall the game, no problem because you're backed up.  Did so and now unable to login, an Glu keeps closing conversations without helping.  I've reset the password as instructed, always login failed, was email backup.  The last real contact was some time ago, over 48 hours.  Am I just screwed in terms of getting back in?

Comments

• [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Accounts are never lost.  Our goal turn around time is 48 hours but lately we have been much faster than that.  Looks like you have entered multiple tickets which really just confuses the situation.  You have two tickets open that are waiting on your responses currently with one of them answered an hour ago.
  • birdsonbat13birdsonbat13 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    GLU most likely stole your team. It’s a common practice. They say their algorithm discovered cheating (two accounts?) since they had you reset the password. They will not help you. It’s a tactic to get us to spend more money to recreate our teams. Very unethical on GLU’s part.
  • RR PhoenixRR Phoenix Registered Users, Moderators, Moderator 159 Posts
    Thanks for letting us in on the conspiracy theory @birdsonbat13:D
    Unfortunately, we just don't have than manpower to be so destructive! Kidding. Completely kidding.
    If you happened to lose your account, you can contact support from the new account you have created. 

In most cases, it's because your accounts may have been linked in different ways. Regardless, support can clear it up for you in a jiffy!

Happy hitting!