App issues design home

qpetryqpetry Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Consistent loading issues w Design Home. I've reached out directly via email to the company never heard back with issues I have had with purchases and the app failing to load and be unusable. Still haven't heard a response would like assistance.

Comments

• RR PhoenixRR Phoenix Registered Users, Moderators, Moderator 159 Posts
    Thanks for pointing out your loading and purchase issues @qpetry! We apologise for missing this forum post, but I wanted check in with you on it. Was support able to resolve these issues for you?
  • traciptracip Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Design Home, i try to open the app & a pop-up shows up saying there is a newer version to continue playing press continue ...so i do & it takes me to google play store & it says play not update... REPEATEDLY!! so i cant play the game i have cleared cache forced stop restarted my phone...could you please help me with this issue so i dont have to lose my game progress
  • lisakerbslisakerbs Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Having the same exact issue. Any news about this? I tried all of the same things and went further by uninstalling and reinstalling. Still the same issue. 
  • MONBEBEMONBEBE Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited April 2021
    I've already updated to the latest version, but the pop up still keeps coming up so I'm not able to play.  Pls help  :'(
    wow that was fast...as soon as I posted this, my app is working now! lol ok
  • KikiRayKikiRay Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I had the same problem, somehow forced my way through it, and now half of the items "cannot be found in the warehouse".  Customer Care has been backed up for days...still no response.  I have uninstalled and am reinstalling to see if that makes any difference.
    Glad to hear that your issue was resolved @Monbebe!

For @KikiRay and @lisakerbs, I'd suggest contacting support with as much information as possible regarding the issue including your username, the date the issue started, and screenshots if possible that way support is able to analyze the information sooner than later. If you are having trouble contacting support from within the app, you can use the link below. 

Hope this helps!

https://designhome.helpshift.com/a/design-home/