Is there anything to gain going into diamond other than the 7500 gold?

littlefirelittlefire Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
I wanted the gold for upgrading to diamond(which I spent all on boxes and got next to nothing) now the game had became so hard I can’t accomplish anything. I didn’t even make it to season quarter finals. Not to mention I’m Totally useless to my club now can’t hardy put up any points. Did I just ruin the game by doing this?

Comments

• BradHedgerBradHedger Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    @littlefire, good question I’m interested to hear ppls feedback, I’m still top lvl gold and not sure if I should go platinum..
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    you do get 2x's Multipliers for any club or prime event that you participate in (for your club)
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• MattEngels84MattEngels84 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    2x bonus is mainly the only good thing to come out of going diamond. I wish I would’ve stayed back at gold lol. Stuff is way too expensive to get lvled up to diamond. 
  • toads45toads45 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I have a gold vip team and this one 94k silver if it’s your first year playing I wouldn’t suggest it
  • Linacruise1467Linacruise1467 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    How can I buy gold?
  • juustjoejuustjoe Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    @littlefire that's good info you passed along. I have a 91k gold level team that I built without buying gold. If it's that bad leveling up, I think I'll just stay gold level. 
  • couponsexpertscouponsexperts Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
  • Paisley626Paisley626 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    This works really well for us, thank you!

firstcallonline
  • olivialily652olivialily652 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Nice Article! Thankyou for sharing I hope you'll get your answer in this community which will be helpful for you,

I'm here from Discount Enablers. You guys can go and checkout the website if anyone of you want to get the discount on their Gold Products.

Thankyou.

• denverhunterdenverhunter Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

Get Astonishing Services at SHEIN SHEIN provides a free return service for all American customers. SHEIN provides a free return service within 45 days after purchase. It is important to note that all returns for a single order should be made together to avoid additional shipping costs. You can use our website Couponsexperts.com to reach their store! And use the SHEIN Discount Codes to get special discounts and benefits

https://www.couponsexperts.com/stores/shein-coupon-codes