Is server down or anyone else having trouble logging into the game.

tammytam7777tammytam7777 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
I just get the message "can't connect to network"? seems like one of those issues with the game I had in the past where for some odd reason I can't log into the game.

Comments

• Andrea99Andrea99 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Same here 
  • jclaud93jclaud93 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Same here! It’s driving me crazy. I’ve restarted my phone and everything. Idk what your game is but mine is kkh. My internet is fine and I was in earlier. Idk what happened! Please help us costumer care!!!!!
  • tammytam7777tammytam7777 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I meant KKH. Sometimes KKH does that. It would just not let me connect. Sometimes it might take a few hours or a day or two :'( It's not like KKH is a demanding game. I wonder if all of the Glu games on the same servers crash too. 
  • fairyemifairyemi Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    I have that omg thank goodness I’m not the only one!
    So I left it overnight and I got to log in first thing this morning. After I got off to get ready I’m having an issue logging on again! Ugh 😩 I’m like totally kkh obsessed so this is darn stressful! Like wtf is happening!!! I know not to remove the app to redownload because u can lose your data but it’s just not working!!!!!!!! AHHHHH 😣 
    but yes like u dairymen I’m glad to see it’s not just me so I know it must be an app thing. 
    Now it’s saying game is under maintenance. Hopefully we can play today 😭 
  • radhaamradhaam Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Game has a problem, I guess.. hope, we’ll be back to normal soon
  • tammytam7777tammytam7777 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Glu realize the game was giving players problems. Looks like they performed maintenance so that the game can run again. Looks like the game is up and running as I post this. 
  • hazizian11hazizian11 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I’m so upset i ended last show your style in 5th so i level up to sliver level 2 and my game wasn’t working and now its saying I’m not the lowest level for this show your style.