Deer Hunter 2018 and Long Loading Times

RABIDYOTERABIDYOTE Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I'm having an issue where Deer Hunter takes a ridiculously long time to load on my device. I haven't officially measured it, but I'd say it takes around two or three minutes to load past the deer silhouette. What's even more odd about this is that my connection is decently fast (on speed tests I usually measure around 40 to 50Mbps), and I have around 15GBs of free space on my phone, so it must be an issue with the game itself.
I know it isn't particularly relevant, but a couple years ago I would play the game on my old device -- a Kindle Fire 6 -- on a satellite connection and the game would load very quickly.
I've already sent in a support ticket, but I was wondering if anyone here had the same issue and solved it, somehow.

Comments

• [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Not a known issue that we are aware of.  Since you already have a ticket in they will probably send you some general troubleshooting and otherwise just pass the information along to the team.  If we get numerous reports we can likely look to a fix.  Thanks for letting us know!
  • TheDaveTheDave Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I am having the same issue on my Motorola G Stylus 2021. Then it says can't connect to the server and only allows a restart option which then also, takes the same amount of load time. He's not joking when he says 2-3 minutes. Half my cigarette was gone before the music started and then about 20 seconds to get into the main menu. A bit frustrating as I've played this game many moons ago on older devices and never had the problem I'm having now. Please let me know if there is a fix to the issue. Thank you!

-THE DAVE
  • RR PhoenixRR Phoenix Registered Users, Moderators, Moderator 159 Posts
    Hey @TheDave! Thanks for making us aware of loading issues you're experiencing. 

Try contacting customer care from within the settings menu in game with your problem with as much info as you can about when experience the latency. They should be able to tell from the ticket's data if you would run into any issues with the device you're running the app from. 
    If they aren't able to find a reason for the latency as Sage mentioned above, you may get back some general tips and instructions on things that can be done to avoid latency and lag while playing. 

Hope this helps!