Glitching Diamonds

Orianna_MacklinOrianna_Macklin Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
So I opened 40 diamonds worth of boxes, and didn’t get what I wanted. In a feel of rage I uninstalled the game but quickly installed it again. I went to recover my account and everything was okay, but the stuff I got from the boxes weren’t in my closet, nor did I have the 40 diamonds i’ve spent.

Comments

• RR PhoenixRR Phoenix Registered Users, Moderators, Moderator 159 Posts
    Hey @Orianna_Macklin!

Honestly, that's terrible to hear and we definitely want to give you a better playing experience in game!

Try going to the settings menu in game and selecting the contact customer care option. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible about the incident such as the date you purchased the items, what they were, and when you noticed them missing. This would help expedite the process of the customer care advocate resolving the issue for you. 

Hope this helps! :blush:
  • Orianna_MacklinOrianna_Macklin Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hey @Orianna_Macklin!

Honestly, that's terrible to hear and we definitely want to give you a better playing experience in game!

Try going to the settings menu in game and selecting the contact customer care option. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible about the incident such as the date you purchased the items, what they were, and when you noticed them missing. This would help expedite the process of the customer care advocate resolving the issue for you. 

Hope this helps! :blush:
    Already did, but thank you so much :)
  • RR PhoenixRR Phoenix Registered Users, Moderators, Moderator 159 Posts
    Glad to hear! :blush:
  • DelberteDelberte Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Wow, haha. That's pretty neat. Not sure I'll exploit it though but this is a great discovery. But why is it people fear banning? Falsified Pokémon and legitimate, identical Pokémon are two separate things. They can detect the former will be flagged as abnormal to begin with but the latter is completely impossible to verify.