? VIP

oldguywwioldguywwi Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
new to forum but have been playing for 3 years;   other  teammates told me when you get to all-star tevel 10 you become VIP ?   but it didnt work...  is there something else I need to do?

Answers

• PUROLOCOPUROLOCO Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    spend more money 
    The Punisher
  • oldguywwioldguywwi Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    seems like 800$  +   is plenty?  or apparently just used to be?;  so what is the threshold- have to advance to level 11?  (which looks like would be another $400 or so...)
    Tell you the truth I don’t know how they choose VIPs no one knows. But I do know the guys that spend become VIPs. I ain’t sure how I got VIP I can’t remember   But 800 is a good start 
    The Punisher
    yeah... it takes 820$  apparently to get to level 10 so I have spent at least that...  disappointed cause the older VIPs on my team that got it in past said that once they got to level 10 it was just automatic...
    I’m at level  14  I was VIP before they had that leval stuff so there’s no telling   I’ve spent a lot after becoming VIP but I don’t spend since Covid  I see you very active if you like playing just keep playing and not worry about it.  One day you’ll get VIP before you know it. I got a Cooperstown club and I need members but I don’t take it that serious it’s only a game   
    The Punisher
    ok thanks for the info,  appreciate it !
  • winitagainwinitagain Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Reached level 10 and was told “ the game” decides if you’re VIP.  Then was told to post on the forums to be “active”.   Typical GLU b$ but here I am posting
  • PingPounderPingPounder Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Being VIP would be good. Idk if there is any benefit or not. 
  • ChaseNChaseN Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Been trying to get the vip since TSB17 they said it’s not a monetary thing but an accumulation of $ playing and being active on here and the fb page. I don’t spend much but I play a lot. They say it’s up to the game and that can’t give me a straight answers as to how and who is picked 
  • DemojeDemoje Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I think that’s a lame ass answer 
  • xxZeNxxxxZeNxx Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    That is the absolute lamest response. I’m glad I finally registered on here to see the comments regarding VIP. Since it’s UNKNOWN how to actually become a VIP I think I’m go to hold off on it for now. I had thought I’d be at the infamous threshold to get mine. 
    Maybe someone could explain to me how the hell this company is worth 2.1billion dollars and they don’t seem to know SQUAT bout their game. 
    Last thing for now is that  you guys really should put in a valuable effort to fix your friggin customer service. They are 1000% useless. Or since you guys only respond back to me like 10% of the time, (which is giving you more credit than you actually deserve).