Show Your Style Look not showing up.

janaefriteishajanaefriteisha Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Can someone help? I messaged Glu but no success. When Show your Style started, I submitted a look and used my first free ticket. The look never showed up but my ticket was gone 😩. I restarted my phone and my game but still nothing 

Comments

• NensssNensss Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Show your Style does not appear in my game.. I have the latest version and it's not appearing... I just got call from Kalinda day before event started and than nothing...
  • Glu-AdamGlu-Adam Registered Users, Moderators, Moderator 7 Posts
    Can someone help? I messaged Glu but no success.
    Your ticket should have been answered by now, if not can you please post the ticket number so I can take a look?  Thanks
    Nensss said:
    Show your Style does not appear in my game.. I have the latest version and it's not appearing... I just got call from Kalinda day before event started and than nothing...
    Is this still happening?  Have you created a ticket in-game?  If not,
    1.   loading up the game and navigating to the Options section
    2.   tapping the Customer Care/Support button
    3.   submitting your issue to us using the 'Contact Us' link or chat icon in the upper-right (depending on device platform)
    4. typing in the same email address you have used here, so we can find the new in-game ticket quickly.
    Thanks!
  • MichelleLaMichelleLa Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Can someone help? I messaged Glu but no success. When Show your Style started, I submitted a look and used my first free ticket. The look never showed up but my ticket was gone 😩. I restarted my phone and my game but still nothing 
    This same thing has happened to me now about 4times...... 1 now, 2 The last event, and then 1 The event before that. Im really sick of this bug since it CLEARLY puts me in a disadventage. GLU Can you please fix this.. 
  • Phoenix_1997Phoenix_1997 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Show your Style isn't appearing on my game at all, how do I access it??