Progress Lost

mrpreciousmrprecious Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Hello,

I have repeatedly lost my game progress at least 3-4 times over the last two weeks. I have contacted customer service multiple times and my game has been restored once or twice, but then it disappears again. I have logged into my Facebook account and Trial of Style account, and my progress is still gone. I'm not not sure what to do. I most recently got a message today saying that my progress has been restored, but it was not restored and once again has put me back to the very beginning. I was Level 62 and Tier 10. I have been playing this game since 2015. Please help me.

Thank you.

Comments

• mrpreciousmrprecious Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Also noteworthy, I have over 10GB of available space on my phone. So that shouldn't be an issue either.
  • mrpreciousmrprecious Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I just heard back from Customer Support and have once again been told that my progress has been restored even though it is not. Please help.
  • RR PhoenixRR Phoenix Registered Users, Moderators, Moderator 159 Posts
    Hey @mrprecious! Sorry for getting back to you so late here, but I'm checking in to see if you were ever able to get your account issue resolved?
  • heart_frostheart_frost Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi I also have this issue in restaurant dash. can someone assist? I already created a support ticket.
  • RR PhoenixRR Phoenix Registered Users, Moderators, Moderator 159 Posts
    @heart_frost
    If you've created a ticket, a customer support agent should have already resolved your issue, but I wanted to follow up just in case! Were you able to recover your account?