Jailed?

quietwinnerquietwinner Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
I just posted on the general discussion and I’ve also opened ticket in CS on the game app. From what I can read in my club chat, they think I got jailed?? This is my first year playing, I spent $40 this weekend and then I lost all my points, I can’t chat, and got screwed on tons of rewards. In game CS has only responded to ask for my username. Can someone help me with this? I’m beyond frustrated at this point.

Comments

• RR PhoenixRR Phoenix Registered Users, Moderators, Moderator 159 Posts
    Hey @quietwinner! Which game is this regarding? Our customer experience wait times are very short right now, have you been able to get a response to start working on your issue with support?
  • quietwinnerquietwinner Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    This is Tap Baseball 2021. He has responded once, and I haven’t heard back in 3 hours now. I’m so frustrated. Here’s his response:

We understand your concern over your account being suspended, we regret the inconvenience, upon review of your account, we detected unusual activities resulting in out-of-range balances of credits or other values. acquired using an unauthorized hack tool or exploit in our game.

Glu games are designed for use on devices running a factory-authorized version of itsOS and is not intended for rooted devices, or on emulators or using any intermediary hardware or software system.

If we detect any further activity of this kind, we will have to take further measures against you including, but not limited to, revoking of your license to use Glu Mobile games.

I hope this information helps. If you have any other queries or concerns, please submit a new ticket. We are happy to assist you.

Besides, thank you for spending your time and effort and making the game great.
    I responded to saying I don’t know what half that means. I don’t know how they think I cheated. Every resource was gained organically, I feel like that’s something very easy to see on your end. I got the auto tap preventer game 20-30 times this weekend and never failed. Regardless, I just want the game back and all the rewards I’ve now been screwed on. Also I want to know how they think I cheated so I can prevent it in the future I guess.

it’s been 3 hours since I responded to his message and I haven’t hear anything and am still locked out of most in game features, when it seems like I was going to get it back.
    Phoenix…CAN I PLEASE GET SOME HELP???? I’m so god damn frustrated. They won’t tel me what I’ve done that violates the TOS. I haven’t done anything to exploit, hack, auto-tap, or cheat the game. I’m going to end up doing the same things I was before and clearly something got flagged by the software. And then they said to keep playing I have to download a new game and sign in with my I’d. That didn’t work, I’m still unable to access the club functions or others of the game. This is so infuriating, the customer service is the worst I’ve ever dealt with. 6 hours for them to respond and give me 0 information and misinformed instructions on how to keep playing. WHAT THE ****!!!
    edited November 2021
    What's your username in game @quietwinner? I'll use it to see what I can find out from the account and ticket. :) 
    My username is Grandmatasty. 

From the last response I got, I think it’s banned for “exploiting” the game. Which means I’m banned because I use real money, in game resources, and moments to score well. All totally legal. I’ll never play a glu game again if this is the end results, but I appreciate any help you can provide
    Hey @quietwinner! My apologies for the delayed response. I checked your account and ticket logs and, although frustrating, I see that your account was able to be recovered on 11/24/21. 

I'm sure that was a tough inconvenience, and we've adjusted our exploit detection that was a "little" too strict to hopefully avoid this happening in the future! 

Still, I'm glad the account ban was able to be resolved and you're back to tapping. 
    Thanks for sticking with us through it!
    @RR Phoenix I literally just got banned for the third time. This is beyond frustrating. I actually pulled the Cobb set today and spent money and gold to chase moments. Im scoring well, but I’m barely top 50 MVP…and still get banned. Im literally doing nothing wrong. And nobody will tell me what I’m getting flagged for. Such BS. Is it really because I’m using moments? I have guys that score way higher than me and play way more than me. I really don’t understand and now I’ve wasted money for a weekend event I can’t even play.
    Hey again @quietwinner! I'm working with the dev team now to conduct an investigation on why you were marked as a cheater in game and what options we have for regaining access to your account. We appreciate your patience!
    PSSSSST!! @quietwinner! I was able to get your account unblocked. Apparently, there's currently an ongoing issue with the max point threshold that is in the process of being fixed by our team. It has definitely affected some players and we are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible. In the meantime, it may happen again. I've got a heads up at this point, so if you're ever affected feel free to ping me here to look into it. 

However, just a heads up, the holiday break is approaching soon and responses may be a bit slow on the forums until January, but I'll keep stopping by and checking in on you to make sure everything is okay!
    Thanks man, I appreciate your help. I’m now having an issue with signing on, so working with CS to figure that out. To be honest though, I still feel that I’m shorted a ton of resources. I used a lot the Friday I got banned and didn’t even get to play. Then since I’ve been locked out I haven’t been able to collect any resources. It’d be nice if CS would gift me something to make up for all that.
  • smithcorks1smithcorks1 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    This just happened to me as well! Please get me unsuspended! This is theft to be honest! Please lift whatever ban there is on me that was given for bo reason! I am tempted to report this as a crime because i purchased a service and did not get what was promised. Not only that but the hardship of dealing with this and being accused of cheating when all I did was play fairly and spend money! 
    Hey @smithcorks1! Can you give me your username or UserID to look into your issue?
  • smithcorks1smithcorks1 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    The just unsuspended my account thus morning. I did lose my mvp rewards that I should have got last weekend. And no compensation for the hassle either
    @RR Phoenix, I got banned again. Literally the first score I have over 2 billion on a game, and I was instantly jailed. This game really **** sucks. So god damn mad.
  • DonebaseballDonebaseball Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Same happened to me Jan 1. Still trying to get team back. accusations of cheating when its their fault and offering no compensation for lost resources or time. Pathetic.
    @quietwinner
    I believe I had to check your account twice during the holiday break, but unfortunately there were login issues I experienced on the forum and couldn't update you here. 

It looks like your account was last fixed on 1/5/22, but everything seems to be running fine at the moment! I sent a message to your account to be sure!
    Hey @Donebaseball! Have you already contacted support to review your account?

@RR Phoenix yes, I just got my team back today. Took 6days and wasted a bunch of resources etc...but atleast I'm free again! Thank you for asking. 

@RR Phoenix looking at all the help you been giving people in previous posts. Really appreciate it, terrible feeling to get jailed ... especially when your team is getting going and setting some of best scores
    etc ...then suddenly over 2 billion and shut down.. rough when you really enjoy the game and then you are told your cheating. Really appreciate your help. Thank you.
    @RR Phoenix jailed again. So **** stupid, this game **** sucks.
  • GreenTerrorGreenTerror Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I wonder how many people don't go to the effort to reach this community after being screwed over by a ridiculous coding problem. I see one similarity among those in this thread and the game...they're frequent and heavy users of the game. Glu is locking out the players who may be their best revenue sources. I've tried to turn in a request thru the website but get an error message every time.

If I picked the right side up rhinoceros once to pass the human test, I did it a dozen times before I gave up and found my way here. Since this appears to be something that happens again and again and again and again, I am frustrated to conclude it's probably not worth the effort to get the account unlocked as it's going to happen again.

I used the autocomplete inning option a lot trying to get through the tournament section to advance to silver...I have no idea if silver would get me what I want, some way to continue improving players that are supposed to reach 400 or so but are capped at about 140-190 with no explanation anywhere on how to actually get them to their max.

Such great potential and a generally fun game to play ruined by a witch hunt for cheaters...apparently. I wish I was one of the cheaters. My experience has shown those with the expertise to cheat are equally adept at not getting caught. Congratulations, Glu, I bet you're axing 95% or higher legitimate players to chase a select few.
  • Thashow26Thashow26 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Phoenix same thing has happened to me… my user name is thashow26 
  • GreenTerrorGreenTerror Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Thashow26 said:
    Phoenix hasn't posted in weeks. Maybe got fired because he was working to help customers or perhaps gave up since he was the only one.
  • xxZeNxxxxZeNxx Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I got banned a few years ago and I have no idea why. Glu wouldn’t tell me why I was banned. In fact they told me that they didn’t have to tell me a single thing to why I was banned. I messaged CS so many friggin times and was either getting the same response that I had stated above or got ignored. I was so frustrated and beyond livid that I just made a new account. And when the next season hit I logged in and was able to move keepers over. 
    You’d think that a 2.1 billion company would be much better at customer service than they are. A couple dam monkeys could do better than the entire CS team. 
    @RR Phoenix jailed again. So **** stupid, this game **** sucks.
    Okay, so I've been out for a bit, but back now! What's going on with your account and how can I help?!

edited May 2022
    @GreenTerror
    Thanks for lettings us know! My apologies for getting here so late, but we had no idea players were having issues reaching the support button. I know it was a while ago, but are you still having this issue or are you still locked out of your account?
    Thashow26 said:
    thashow26! So I checked a few things and for one, I'm sorry your message with support ended the way it did. We absolutely care about you having access to your account and I'm glad to see it's all resolved for TSB21. Are you having any issues with your TSB22 account? It's a newer release so it gets updated more frequently!

Hey @xxZeNxx
    Did you ever get it resolved? Usually, the only time that ever happens is when a player has seriously exploited our system. Which couldn't possibly be you, right?  :#:p:D
    If you want, we can look into it.