Not received in App Purchase & No response from Glu Support in chat

TealMoonTealMoon Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I purchased a triple threat SYS package around 10pm/11pm GMT. I mailed Glu support in the app around 11.40pm GMT and received a response asking for the invoice at 12.56am GMT when I woke up the next morning I received the invoice at 8.18am GMT and added the photos as requested to the chat around 9/9.30am GMT. I haven’t had ANY response any further support in the chat. Radio silence, zero, zip zilch. My tickets & diamonds have still not been added and I’m likely going down from gold to silver because of this. I’ve spent hundreds of pounds in this game since I started playing this year. And I’m not spending one penny more until this is sorted. It’s so frustrating. I’ve reported the problem to apple now to get a refund but would rather just have my extra tickets and diamonds so I can keep my top
spot! Terrible customer service GLu 

Comments

• RR PhoenixRR Phoenix Registered Users, Moderators, Moderator 159 Posts
    Hi @TealMoon! Thank you for reaching out and I'd like to apologize for the delay in responses that you've been experiencing. 

What's your username in game? I'd be more than happy to look further into the issue.!