Design Home not loading

jofriejofrie Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
This has been going on for hours. States I have no internet connection when I do. I have cleared cashe on both the game and Google. Uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Rebooted my phone. The game lets me in for a few minutes and then kicks me out again. I have a Google 7 pixel phone. The game was always running fine until today. My user name in game is same as here. Same email too 

Comments

• designerid55012062designerid55012062 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I am having exactly the same problem on my phone and pc.  I also have reinstalled and cleared cache on both devices with no luck.
  • carlafranciscocarlafrancisco Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    The same thing is happening to me, I hope they fix this soon. The weird thing is that I can load the game on my phone if I use mobile data instead of wi-fi...
  • jofriejofrie Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    The same thing is happening to me, I hope they fix this soon. The weird thing is that I can load the game on my phone if I use mobile data instead of wi-fi...
    Lucky you! I got a new phone and I haven't transferred my old phone yet so I can't use data! My old phone doesn't support this game..ahh! It's making me so mad..
  • jofriejofrie Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I am having exactly the same problem on my phone and pc.  I also have reinstalled and cleared cache on both devices with no luck. I thought they locked me out of my account. I sent them an email but who knows when they will answer. I also called EA but they can't help even though affiliated with Glu
    no reply from their facebook page either.  I tried using data instead of wifi and that didn't work either.  I will be looking for a refund on my season pass if they don't respond soon.

• carlafranciscocarlafrancisco Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited February 2023
    Today it's a bit better, but still very unstable. They really should get this sorted out.
    All fixed for me, everything back to normal.
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Glad everything is working for you again.