hello

jomateixtujomateixtu Registered Users 132 Posts
Hello im jaume and i like play indestructible,im spanish man.i like comment the match too.i understand english a little.i like paella too,;)
Qui no guarda quan te no menja quan vol

Comments

• shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Hello there jomateixtu. Welcome to the new forums. They have great features that make things so much easier.;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    You have got to be the nicest person in the world....So proud of my girl....
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
  • jomateixtujomateixtu Registered Users 132 Posts
    Hellow friends thanks for all.i see in indes
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Welcome to the forum, glad you enjoy the game, it's fun and action packed doesn't require a steep learning curve to be fun.

Bienvenido al foro, me alegro de que disfruten el juego, es divertido y lleno de acción no requiere una curva de aprendizaje sea divertido.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • jomateixtujomateixtu Registered Users 132 Posts
    Si es fantastico y no me canso de jugar y subir de nivel.Muchas gracias por traducir al espanol me va muy bien porque al ver las frases en los dos idiomas me ayuda a enriquecer mi vocavulario en ingles.le estoi muy agradecido.aqui tiene un amigo.a por cierto ,como mola saltar con los vehiculos eh!hasta luego lucas!!nice to meet you!
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    I know very little Spanish. But nice to meet you too!!!!;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    i understand, i use google tranlate to speak to people from all over the world. i wish i could actually speak the language.

Yo entiendo, yo uso google tranlate hablar con gente de todo el mundo. deseo que realmente podía hablar el idioma.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Dubstep_nationDubstep_nation Registered Users 1 Posts
    Whats up :D