Greetings to the Glu community and INDESTRUCTIBLE UPDATE

MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
Hello Glu ADMIN. and INDESTRUCTIBLE fans,

I rarely spend my time posting threads but I very much enjoy your INDESTRUCTIBLE game and I have been having this nagging question that I have been meaning to ask you! First, as the true fan I am, I have been playing your game since day one and have been improving on a daily basis. I am now over 22,000 experience points and have earned them all fair and square. The last REAL update to this phenomenal game was on December 12, 2012. Since then there have been two minor "bug improvement" updates which of course are appreciated. However, at this point I would guess that not only I, but other INDESTRUCTIBLE fans would like to know the million dollar question(s)...is there another REAL update planned in the near future, i.e new cars, weapons, maps, consumables, new skills, more skill levels beyond 30, "leader board" for android players like apple ios, etc? If so, can you let us know or hint to when it may be coming? Please answer this question and any other information that you would like to provide about this would be a greatly appreciated. As much as I love this game it is beginning to get a bit monotonous. I hope to hear from you (Glu ADMIN.) and INDESTRUCTIBLE fans comments about this.

Thank you for providing such a great game.

Sincerely,
Mike
FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER

Comments

• MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Thanks for welcoming me Hydras. Yes, I hope someone will answer my question soon.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    I too would like to know if an update will be forthcoming. This game has good replay value and is easy to understand and excel through teamwork.

This is a no nonsense shooter that takes a little teamwork to get great results and yes even the tiniest cars have their advantages and can overcome all obstacles if you have good teamwork, this especially true in recover charge and capture the flag.

I would like to see an overhaul of retro, maybe boost the crash damage or increase the default abilities.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Greetings Mile welcome to the forum!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • MattMatt Registered Users 1 Posts
    Good question Mike! I would like to know the answer to this question too. I hope we get a reply from Glu soon about this.
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Thanks for joining us Mike and for reaching out with your question! I do not know of any Indestructible updates planned at this time.
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Thanks for joining us Mike and for reaching out with your question! I do not know of any Indestructible updates planned at this time.

Wah...

Maybe they might just release an indestructible2 ;-)
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Thanks Ddannen. This game is wonderful and has so much potential to grow into something even bigger. I hope GLU realizes that and uses it resources to improve it. Indestructible could easily exceed Gun Brothers in total players over time.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Thanks for welcoming me. Sorry to hear that. I know you guys have many games to market at GLU but your INDESTRUCTIBLE game is wonderful and has so much potential to grow into something even bigger. I hope you and your supervisors at GLu realize this especially when you are sitting in your meetings trying to figure out which ones to invest your resources in. I have played your other games including Gun Bros and Indestructible clearly wins the prize, in my opinion, for the best game by GLu and probably on the market now. INDESTRUCTIBLE could easily exceed Gun Brothers in total players over time. On behalf of me and all the INDESTRUCTIBLE fans, please ask whomever at GLU to please make an UPDATE, and soon!!! ;-) Does anyone second me on this? Thank you Glamazon.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Thanks again Hydras. If you are a fan of INDESTRUCTIBLE I ask you to please get your friends, and whoever else is reading this, to mention that here in this thread. Please ask Glu to make an UPDATE soon. Be well!
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Mike wrote: »
    Thanks Ddannen. This game is wonderful and has so much potential to grow into something even bigger. I hope GLU realizes that and uses it resources to improve it. Indestructible could easily exceed Gun Brothers in total players over time.

Unfortunately Mike I believe it's the monetary income GLU looks at and not the total players. Freemium games are only viable to the parent company as long as they make money. Once the monies slow up or stop the servers will probably come down.

I really like this game and didn't get involved with indestructible until 12/12 so you have seen it grow where I have have just reaped the benefits. The only way this game will ever be updated or possibly a newer version will be if new players that spend money come on board.

For as long as it lasts I look forward to the battles!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    You hit it on the nail, Ddannen! No money, no show! However, even if the money slows I do not see GLU pulling this game. If anything, it will be a continuous, yet slow source of income for them in the months and years ahead. Lets hope an INDESTRUCTIBLE 2 is on its way.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Mike wrote: »
    You hit it on the nail, Ddannen! No money, no show! However, even if the money slows I do not see GLU pulling this game. If anything, it will be a continuous, yet slow source of income for them in the months and years ahead. Lets hope an INDESTRUCTIBLE 2 is on its way.

Ditto Mike, I believe indestructible II is our only hope and that depends on the marketing staff and whether they believe they can make bank.

Another thought may be to occasionally post on FB or other social medium to let friends and others know how much fun this game is and then maybe just maybe our wishes might be answered ;-)
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • jomateixtujomateixtu Registered Users 132 Posts
    Yo tambin quiero que hagan indestructible 2.un gran juego on line.buenisimo.
    Qui no guarda quan te no menja quan vol
    jomateixtu wrote: »
    Yo tambin quiero que hagan indestructible 2.un gran juego on line.buenisimo.

Tell all your friends! Bring indestructible to the top again.

Dile a todos tus amigos! Traiga indestructible a la cima de nuevo.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • jomateixtujomateixtu Registered Users 132 Posts
    Si lo intento,pero no yodos los smartphones soportan el juego.el samsung galaxi2 si que lo soporta y va muy bien!
    Qui no guarda quan te no menja quan vol
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Tell all your friends! Bring indestructible to the top again.

Dile a todos tus amigos! Traiga indestructible a la cima de nuevo.

Ddannen, as Glamazon said a few days ago, it seems that we and the Indestructible community made our voices heard in the announcement of the upcoming UPDATE! Yeahhhhhh!
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Indeed an update is coming is coming to Indestructible! But it's not Indestructible 2... can't have any rumors. ;D
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Indeed an update is coming is coming to Indestructible! But it's not Indestructible 2... can't have any rumors. ;D

I heard you loud and clear. That is good by me! Thanks. :)
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Mike the update is coming HOOYA!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Mike the update is coming HOOYA!

I roger that Ddannen! HOOYA!
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]