Options

Skills calculator

DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
Thanks to the indestructible clans for this great tool.

For those of you that actually stay to chat after a match and always ask how can you be so fast, strong, invincible etc. the skills portion of this game is really important and the link http://www.indestructibleclans.com/skills/skills.php
will help you understand something before you set it in stone. Before making choices read about the vehicle or vehicles you are trying to improve and then craft it around the skills that are available.
Case in point is the demolisher at its default it is an easy target that is nothing to kill, add the right skills with a different weapon and you have one of the most formidable vehicles in the game.
Most of the time unless double teamed or overwhelmed by a massive attack this vehicle will be last one standing.
So check out the skills and see what combinations work for you.
Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!

Comments

• Options
    Remember even if you didn't get your skills the way you wanted you can reset them and start over.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    I wish those people that have learned the secret of the Demolisher would chime in and help us all out. I have battled several of these guys/gals and there are times if you don't have a good partner you cannot beat the Demolisher their regenerative capabilities are just too strong.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!