Vote "Yes" here for INDESTRUCTIBLE update!

MikeMike Experienced Member460 PostsRegistered Users
Hello INDESTRUCTIBLE fans, I know there are a lot of you out there. I created this thread in the hopes that GLU will hear OUR voices and make a new excellent update to this game soon!

If you do want to see another update soon, simply say: "YES" in this thread and any other comments you would like to add are welcomed. Hope to play with you soon.

I will begin...

YES!!!! :cool:
FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
Prev1

Comments

  • GlamazonGlamazon Glu Super Admin 498 PostsRegistered Users
    Hi Mike! We appreciate your passion for Indestructible, but the game will not be getting any updates beyond an occasional sale. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you. :/
  • DdannenDdannen Senior Member 875 PostsRegistered Users
    Thanks glamazon, we all appreciate your candor yet secretly we still have hope ;-)
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

    Yeah that's my GC name!
  • MikeMike Experienced Member 460 PostsRegistered Users
    Thanks for being honest with us but still a little bummed out about that. Any chance you can tell us if there is an INDESTRUCTIBLE 2 on the way? :-)
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • GlamazonGlamazon Glu Super Admin 498 PostsRegistered Users
    Mike wrote: »
    Thanks for being honest with us but still a little bummed out about that. Any chance you can tell us if there is an INDESTRUCTIBLE 2 on the way? :-)
    Hmm... well, I'm not allowed to say much (as usual) but I will say that folks who like cars will be getting something great this year. :)
  • MikeMike Experienced Member 460 PostsRegistered Users
    Glamazon, that was nice of you to divulge. Sounds very interesting. I know you can't say much but does this game which involves "liking cars" include blowing them up too in a mulitiplayer way? :rolleyes:
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • GlamazonGlamazon Glu Super Admin 498 PostsRegistered Users
    Mike wrote: »
    Glamazon, that was nice of you to divulge. Sounds very interesting. I know you can't say much but does this game which involves "liking cars" include blowing them up too in a mulitiplayer way? :rolleyes:
    LOL. Well, we are Glu, so weapons-of-mass-blowing-up ;) tend to be popular with our development teams... but I can't give any details. I'll be sure to keep the Indestructible fans apprised first.
  • MikeMike Experienced Member 460 PostsRegistered Users
    I undertstand. That sounds good to me. I hope I, and my fellow INDESTRUCTIBLE comrades, will be apprised in the near future about this from you. Until then be well and I will remain INDESTRUCTIBLE. :cool:
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • DdannenDdannen Senior Member 875 PostsRegistered Users
    Woohoo a glimmer of hope :-)
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

    Yeah that's my GC name!
  • MikeMike Experienced Member 460 PostsRegistered Users
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Woohoo a glimmer of hope :-)

    Indeed, Ddannen. :-)
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • jomateixtujomateixtu Experienced Member 132 PostsRegistered Users
    Yes,Yes,Yes indestructible 2,Yeah!!!!
    Qui no guarda quan te no menja quan vol
  • jomateixtujomateixtu Experienced Member 132 PostsRegistered Users
    Aunque sea de pago
    Qui no guarda quan te no menja quan vol
  • shannyshanny Senior Member 440 PostsRegistered Users
    jomateixtu wrote: »
    Yes,Yes,Yes indestructible 2,Yeah!!!!
    I can almost visualize you doing the "happy dance" with your enthusiasm. That's awesome!;)

    I love car games! I can't wait to see what they have in store with cars......
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • DdannenDdannen Senior Member 875 PostsRegistered Users
    Oh yeah, I forgot to say YES :-)
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

    Yeah that's my GC name!
  • MikeMike Experienced Member 460 PostsRegistered Users
    If we read between the lines based on what Glamazon said last week, I would venture to guess that an INDESTRUCTIBLE 2 is on its way. Yippie!!!! :D
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • MikeMike Experienced Member 460 PostsRegistered Users
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Hmm... well, I'm not allowed to say much (as usual) but I will say that folks who like cars will be getting something great this year. :)

    Hey Glamazon, I know you are limited in what you can say but any chance you could kindly hint to us whether it could come out around the Easter Holiday??? Any information is welcomed.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • DdannenDdannen Senior Member 875 PostsRegistered Users
    Mike your asking for a lot, may not have any answer for you.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

    Yeah that's my GC name!
  • GlamazonGlamazon Glu Super Admin 498 PostsRegistered Users
    Mike wrote: »
    If we read between the lines based on what Glamazon said last week, I would venture to guess that an INDESTRUCTIBLE 2 is on its way. Yippie!!!! :D
    Whoa whoa, no. Not at all! You definitely read into that what you wanted to see! With that I have to go back into my usual state of being cryptic...
  • MikeMike Experienced Member 460 PostsRegistered Users
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Whoa whoa, no. Not at all! You definitely read into that what you wanted to see! With that I have to go back into my usual state of being cryptic...

    Sorry about that Glamazon. No problem. Whatever it will be I am sure it will be fun. Thanks.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • jomateixtujomateixtu Experienced Member 132 PostsRegistered Users
    shanny wrote: »
    I can almost visualize you doing the "happy dance" with your enthusiasm. That's awesome!;)

    I love car games! I can't wait to see what they have in store with cars......
    i love games cars too shanny.do you playng another car game?its good?i like burnout too,bit this game on line i like very much,bye shanny
    Qui no guarda quan te no menja quan vol
  • Brandon223Brandon223 New Member 1 PostsRegistered Users
    I kant wait to c what glu has in store for us this year. I am so curious right now
  • Mas_Mas_ Junior Member 54 PostsRegistered Users
    YES ... to an update!
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Senior Member 1,067 PostsRegistered Users
    Dang, you all bumped a 1 year old thread haha :)
    IMG%5D
  • MikeMike Experienced Member 460 PostsRegistered Users
    Hi Kush Snipes, have not visited here in a long time but nice to see players are still hungry for a new INDESTRUCTIBLE 2 game. Hope it comes out soon, if there is one? I will enter a VOTE of. YES to this thread.

    FRENZY
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • 1DOOMRIDER1DOOMRIDER New Member 24 PostsRegistered Users
    of course yes
  • ber_man37ber_man37 New Member 19 PostsRegistered Users
    voting for a big YES!
  • mantismantis New Member 1 PostsRegistered Users
    been playing for a year now. Yeah, hoping for some updates too.
  • csokipuncscsokipuncs New Member 5 PostsRegistered Users
    Mike wrote: »
    Hi Kush Snipes, have not visited here in a long time but nice to see players are still hungry for a new INDESTRUCTIBLE 2 game. Hope it comes out soon, if there is one? I will enter a VOTE of. YES to this thread.

    FRENZY
    and stop answering for you, just one last sarcasm..._cs
  • 1DOOMRIDER1DOOMRIDER New Member 24 PostsRegistered Users
    HE GUYS IM BACK
    There must be a indestructible2 (no more problems... Playing with friends.....->Multiplayer for Android .... Game saving things etc. indestructible is kinda death.
    So where Is indestructible 2
    Doomrider
  • HoldUpHoldUp New Member 19 PostsRegistered Users
    Hello Glamazon
    Please do u know when is next update?
    I am a high rank player, but Indestructible need new vehicles&maps !
    So, GLU please do something!!
    See u

    Ps: i'm french, sorry for the faults
  • chin_xchin_x New Member 13 PostsRegistered Users
    Thanks, in advance, for any info.:eek:
    Very interesting. thanks for sharing.







    รวดเร็วก่อนใคร ระดับคุณภาพเรื่องฟุตบอล ได้ที่นี่ ฟุตบอลสด
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!