Options

Which is best? Why?

DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
I've used all the vehicles yet some really make the game fun for me such as the ravager, paired with a "good" teammate it's darn near invincible. What's your choice and why?

1- Mantis
2- Punisher
3- Retro
4- Ravager
5- Demolisher
6- Pummeler
7- Ghost
8- Thermodon
9- Big Rig
10- Dozer
Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!

Comments

• Options
    jomateixtujomateixtu Registered Users 132 Posts
    I dont have a dozer,but i have all others cars and i like pummelller and ravager and thermodon because i can jumping and fire a lot of.at this moment.
    Qui no guarda quan te no menja quan vol
  • Options
    The dozer is not the best for me, I get beat by good teams all the time.

La topadora no es lo mejor para mí, me golpearon por equipos buenos todo el tiempo.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    Hello ddanen,how is the best vehicle for you?
  • Options
    Excuse me my lenguage.wich is the best for you ddanen
  • Options
    Most of the time it is the Pummeler, even if you have a bad partner you may be able to salvage your match.

I use it with t4 missiles and t4 wrench.

La mayoría de las veces es la Moledora, incluso si usted tiene una mala pareja puede ser capaz de salvar a su partido.

Yo lo uso con misiles t4 t4 y llave
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    Oh excuseme another time,jajaja,i read your post and see youlke ravager with a good teamate.good.i like ravager too and thermo
  • Options
    devilsdaddydevilsdaddy Registered Users 1 Posts
    Man its thermodon because it hovers in air making invulnerable to melee damage any other vehicle and it depends on how you use it but yeah if you can go therm
  • Options
    MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Ddannen, good question.

There are lots of choices and any one of these vehicles with the exception of the Retro, can put up a good fight because of their active and passive abilities. However, if I had to choose one to rely on regularly it would be the Dozer. If you are skilled at manuevering this vehicle than you have yourself one formidable juggernaut. Yes, I know it is on the slow side but its armor and explosive power makes up for all of its weaknesses. Also, if you max out on the skills for Hard Hitter and Close Quarters than all I can say is...BEWARE! My opponents quickly learn to keep their distance and show respect for this monster of a vehicle.

If you asked me which is the most fun to use than I would say the Ghost...the "here I am and now I am gone" cloaking device is immensely fun to use and if you are good at hit and run guerilla-warfare tactics than you can really frustrate your opponents and be victorious. Hehe ;)
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • Options
    Man its thermodon because it hovers in air making invulnerable to melee damage any other vehicle and it depends on how you use it but yeah if you can go therm

Both big rig and dozer can give melee damage to Thermodon hehe. Thermodon is also susceptible to active abilities of the BR causing it to spin out of control.
    However having said that, I like to use the Thermodon against those two more often than none. Go figure :-)
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    Mike wrote: »
    Ddannen, good question.

There are lots of choices and any one of these vehicles with the exception of the Retro, can put up a good fight because of their active and passive abilities. However, if I had to choose one to rely on regularly it would be the Dozer. If you are skilled at manuevering this vehicle than you have yourself one formidable juggernaut. Yes, I know it is on the slow side but its armor and explosive power makes up for all of its weaknesses. Also, if you max out on the skills for Hard Hitter and Close Quarters than all I can say is...BEWARE! My opponents quickly learn to keep their distance and show respect for this monster of a vehicle.

If you asked me which is the most fun to use than I would say the Ghost...the "here I am and now I am gone" cloaking device is immensely fun to use and if you are good at hit and run guerilla-warfare tactics than you can really frustrate your opponents and be victorious. Hehe ;)

I always seem to get my but kicked whenever using dozer especially from knats like ghost and mantis. Constantly stinging and running, they wear me out to the point I just want it to be over lol.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    KillerSanKillerSan Registered Users 40 Posts
    For me, the dozer is the best vehicle. It have a great defense, so, if you use a strong weapon, you can win the challenge alone. (sorry if my English is bad)
    My Game Center name: Dr. Koth
    Add me ;)
  • Options
    KillerSan wrote: »
    For me, the dozer is the best vehicle. It have a great defense, so, if you use a strong weapon, you can win the challenge alone. (sorry if my English is bad)
    English is Great!

I always get my butt kicked when I use the dozer and usually by the little fast cars lol.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    Ddannen wrote: »
    I always seem to get my but kicked whenever using dozer especially from knats like ghost and mantis. Constantly stinging and running, they wear me out to the point I just want it to be over lol.

I hear you. When you have the dozer, you may want to draw them close to you by because their speed will always be greater than the Dozer, so don't even bother chasing around the "gnats." Let them pursue you, and shoot them from behind with T4 missles as they chase you. One or two direct-hit shots with your consumable missles will have them flipping around. Then turn around quickly and blast them, or better yet, if you are close enough, ram them. After that, what will remain of them is charred Mantis and mangled Ghost cars. He he. :rolleyes:
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    Just got the T4 laser on the demolisher and have been pleasantly surprised, I'm still not as good as josephtech or Sapper yet it's a good combination.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    AshwinAshwin Registered Users 28 Posts
    My Favourite is the Dozer an shooter's truck
  • Options
    Ashwin wrote: »
    My Favourite is the Dozer an shooter's truck
    It seems as if a lot of people like the shooter truck, it's fast, nimble and has grenades. I use this vehicle with MGs, seems to be the best combo for me.

Dozer and I have a love hate relationship, there are times where it does what I expect yay (inexperienced players) and there are times I just want it to be over (experienced players). I had one match that was a lot of fun we all had dozers and the game came down to the last missile fired. The score could have been tied as two vehicles were actually destroyed in the last shots, one was just a little earlier than the other. Was a great battle of behemoths.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    ber_man37ber_man37 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Maybe this game can have another selection where gamers can choose to battle players of same vehicle and have them rank per vehicle. The best player using Dozer is ____, for the Mantis is _____. You get the idea. :)
  • Options
    ber_man37 wrote: »
    Maybe this game can have another selection where gamers can choose to battle players of same vehicle and have them rank per vehicle. The best player using Dozer is ____, for the Mantis is _____. You get the idea. :)

I like your idea. Would be great if Glu could do this.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]