It is very exciting to hear Indestructible will be updated soon(ADVICES INSIDE)

DAVIDDAVID Registered Users 15 Posts
Yes, I have so many advices to give you because I love this game. Indestructible is a fantastic game. I play it at the first day when the game opened last year. I downloaded this game because my son wants to play vehicles. Now it is a relationship between my son and me. It is funny that we play the game between two Ipads. At beginning of the first few weeks, my son always lost the game, so I spent money to buy the good vehicles and weapons for him to win the game, moreover, I buy the infinite oil to play. I played the game in my spare time too. But after I played it, I didn’t want to put my ipad down because the game is so good. I think I love it.

I had played more than 9,000 rounds of the game, and my influence points is about 68,000. I occupy the second position of the leaderboard for a long time.

Now I am happy to hear that the game will be updated soon. So I want to give some advice to glu to improve the game in order to attract more people to play it, you get more benefit, we play funny, that is win-win.

First, we need to change our name because there are many same names in the game.

Second: in order to attract more players, it is a good idea that build up the clubs to compete each other. There are many successful example s of the online game like this. If Indestructible add the unit match in the game, it will be successful. (teammate choose by myself).

Third: in the mode of “play with friends”, it is very good, we can play with our friends. But when we play in 2 VS 2, it is not good the teammate is allocated automatically. The parner should be chosen by myself. And we will change our partner to play 3 rounds to find who is the best!By the way, in "play with friends" mode, can you (glu) add more maps in each one!

Fourth: if glu have a cyperspace to save our data of the game, I will continue to spend money to support the game. I don’t want to lose my vehicles and my weapons if my ipad broken, lose or delete the game carelessfully.

Fifth: my friends and me built up a club name [Hunter Force™], we will welcome the competitors of other clubs from all over the world.

I hope glu will give me the answer, and the game will become better and better!

Best regards
[HF™] DAVID™

Comments

• jomateixtujomateixtu Registered Users 132 Posts
    Guau!yo desde spain tambien adoro este juego.cada dia juego cuando puedo.tengo una pregunta.exactamente que es update?
    Qui no guarda quan te no menja quan vol
  • DAVIDDAVID Registered Users 15 Posts
    I don't know what you are talking about, Sorry about that
    By the way, in "play with friends" mode, can you (glu) add more maps in each one!
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    I ran Jomateixtu's post through the translator for you so you could know what he is saying and this is what I got:

"Wow I love this from spain also juego.cada puedo.tengo one day game when it pregunta.exactamente update?"

Not sure if that helps any though lol.;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    I think he really likes indestructible is from Spain and is looking forward to the update as much as everyone.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    I got it, thank you,guys
    Hola shany como estas?gracias por tu interes.no se exactamente que es una update
    I dont know update.
    Hola ddannen.como puedo poner traductor al texto?
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    jomateixtu wrote: »
    Hola shany como estas?gracias por tu interes.no se exactamente que es una update
    Hi Jomateixtu, I do not have any information on when the update will be out. They like to surprise us all with those things. lol Hopefully you will have it soon though.;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
    Hi David,excuse me my lenguage,i understund english a fifty fifty.but every day i read yours post and learning english day to day.i dont know installer google translate .nice to meet you david,im jaume or james from catalonia in spain,im thirty six years old and im working in a restaurant and and another jobs too.and when can play indes.i like play indes and read forum indes.i like paella too and toros too;)

Hi shany,my name is james , good i like surprise and misteri too .i hope to see you in indes.your name screen is shanny too?i like this forum a lot of tothanks for all
    jomateixtu wrote: »
    Hi David,excuse me my lenguage,i understund english a fifty fifty.but every day i read yours post and learning english day to day.i dont know installer google translate .nice to meet you david,im jaume or james from catalonia in spain,im thirty six years old and im working in a restaurant and and another jobs too.and when can play indes.i like play indes and read forum indes.i like paella too and toros too;)

Hi shany,my name is james , good i like surprise and misteri too .i hope to see you in indes.your name screen is shanny too?i like this forum a lot of tothanks for all

Hi,James, nice to meet you, I am from USA, But i am an Asia-American,English is a Second Language for me too. I love this game, my game ID is DAVID in the indestructible. Let us play in the game, have a fun!
    Ok David,whats your first lenguage?hope see you in indes .keep it up!
    My first language is Chinese, do u know it? It is complicated. I mostly play team dead match in indest ,see u.
  • arthur_xrarthur_xr Registered Users 14 Posts
    :D Hi David, my account was activated and i didnt notice that. haha
    DAVID wrote: »
    My first language is Chinese, do u know it? It is complicated. I mostly play team dead match in indest ,see u.

I am glad your english is so good as Chinese is real hard even with google translate.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Good job!
    Have a nice day!
    Thanks! Nice job!
    DAVID wrote: »

Welcome to the forum David I am using google translate and hope this works. Are you using Apple or android?

欢迎大卫论坛我使用谷歌翻译,并希望这个工程。您使用的是苹果或Android?
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!