GOOD NEWS, THE UPDATE IS HERE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
I just saw it on my phone. I do not know what it entails yet but you better believe I will be finding out soon. Thanks GLU and everyone enjoy the circus!!! :cool:
FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER

Comments

• GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Yes, I was about to post a news update about it... but here are the links for those who need them. :)

iOS: http://bit.ly/ZAkYSx
    ANDROID: http://bit.ly/173WUOa
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Yes, I was about to post a news update about it... but here are the links for those who need them. :)

iOS: http://bit.ly/ZAkYSx
    ANDROID: http://bit.ly/173WUOa

Excellent!
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    I am glad to see the update and hope that it addresses bug issues on the recover the charge game and server issues.

The new single player mode is ok for newer players as it allows you to fight against specific vehicles and hone your skills. I've played through the first 25 levels and probably won't continue unless I am very bored because AI cannot react as a person does. Although I do give kudos to GLU for getting the vehicles to powerup and utilize real time fighting powerups as well as some skills.

i hope with this single player option that newer players will become more engaged and play more often.

i still hold out hope for new vehicles and maps.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Well just an update, last night when I was playing it seemed that everyone now has the shooter, how quickly this vehicle has made it into the mainstream. I guess a lot of people utilized the training missions to get shooter.

I haven't seem the endless loop in recover the charge so that seems to be fixed.

still holding out some hope for a new map, I'm thinking swampland or Mayan ruins ;-)
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • jomateixtujomateixtu Registered Users 132 Posts
    Ohhhh!i dont know!!!thanks ddannen and glu for this new.i dont have sufficienrs words for descrive my emotion!and now i looking the update.hasta pronto amigos.
    Qui no guarda quan te no menja quan vol
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Well just an update, last night when I was playing it seemed that everyone now has the shooter, how quickly this vehicle has made it into the mainstream. I guess a lot of people utilized the training missions to get shooter.

I haven't seem the endless loop in recover the charge so that seems to be fixed.

still holding out some hope for a new map, I'm thinking swampland or Mayan ruins ;-)

I am with you. I do hope some new maps come out soon, perhaps even the ones you suggested.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Mike it is up to us and anyone we can get to post to this forum to let GLU know we want something more involved with the online portion.
    I think people that appreciate indestructible needs to voice their many opinions as this is like a cash register ring to GLU as all these games are money driven.

If there was an update that was more involved that even experienced players couldn't master right away with additional skills weapons, maps, vehicles it would drive a % of players to sp$$nd which is what GLU wants.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Mike it is up to us and anyone we can get to post to this forum to let GLU know we want something more involved with the online portion.
    I think people that appreciate indestructible needs to voice their many opinions as this is like a cash register ring to GLU as all these games are money driven.

If there was an update that was more involved that even experienced players couldn't master right away with additional skills weapons, maps, vehicles it would drive a % of players to sp$$nd which is what GLU wants.

Yes Ddannen, you are right again. Below is the way I see it. Let me know your thoughts and anyone else welcomed.

When I last checked this forum today on 4-19-13, it had 272 posts and 38 threads. When I looked at some of the other game forums in GLU, I noticed the numbers were significantly less. For example, Gun Bros, which I would have expected to see higher numbers in post and threads, especially being that is one of GLU's biggest products, only had 41 posts and 14 threads. Now given that Gun Bros is probably a bigger game to GLU than INDESTRUCTIBLE, I would have thought that these numbers would be reversed, Gun Bros higher, INDESTRUCTIBLE lower. Ironically however, that is not the case. In addition, and I know I am taking an educated guess here on this, leads me to believe that INDESTRUCTIBLE or a future INDESTRUCTIBLE 2 game has much more potential than many of GLU's other games to rake in the $$$.
    Now just because lots of INDESTRUCTIBLE fans are not chiming into this forum like us, the two Muskateers :), many of the fans are coming to this forum to VIEW the threads. To me, I would love if people reading this would spend a few minutes saying to GLU how much they love this game and want more like us. (For anyone reading this, I kindly ask that you please do.) I can tell you from just from reading these threads, all the reviews online, and speaking to players online regularly after playing them, that the fans love this game and want MORE!!!! But if they don't speak up here in this forum, I feel the amount of VIEWS in our threads lately should speak volumes to GLU about where the fans interest is for this game.

For example, in my first thread entitles "Greetings to the Glu community and INDESTRUCTIBLE UPDATE!" that currently has a whopping 366 VIEWS and 19 REPLIES. In another of my threads entitled, "VOTE YES here for INDESTRUCTIBLE UPDATE!" that got, as of now, 233 VIEWS and 20 REPLIES; in thread started by GLamazon entitled "Indestructible fans! UPDATE COMING SOON!" that got 198 VIEWS and 12 REPLIES; in thread "Indestructible fans, when you do you think the UPDATE will happen?" that got 77 VIEWS and 8 REPLIES; in thread entitled "New INDESTRUCTIBLE vehicle...lets hear them?" that got 107 VIEWS and 22 REPLIES. Okay Mike, so what is your point? My point is that the high frequency of VIEWS AND REPLIES we see specificallly for these “UPDATE” threads should demonstrate clearly to the GLU management and developers that us fans are looking for bigger and better INDESTRUCTIBLE UPDATES, and yes, I will say it again and again, INDESTRUCTIBLE 2. Ahh, I can hear the the thousands of fans behind you and I screaming, WE WANT MORE, WE WANT MORE!

But wait Mike, didn't GLU just give us another UPDATE 3.0 the other day? Indeed they did, and I will share my thoughts on that in a new thread soon.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Wow it's like you have read my mind as I posted a similar view on maps so we know we have a challenge and that is to bring more users to the forum, to post their thoughts and to continually let GLU know they have a long term winner "indestructible"
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Wow it's like you have read my mind as I posted a similar view on maps so we know we have a challenge and that is to bring more users to the forum, to post their thoughts and to continually let GLU know they have a long term winner "indestructible"

Yes, they have a long term winner here in INDESTRUCTIBLE. This conversation reminds me of a person picking up what appears to be a diamond from the ground but not really knowing for sure whether the diamond is real or not. Hey GLU, the diamond is real so please start investing the necessary dollars to polish this thing off and making it into the masterpiece it was destined to become!!

And yes, we need to keep spreading the word!
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]