Shooter

DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
So this is the new vehicle, originally setup in the training mission with the Gatling gun and was pretty effective.

What have you done to make shooter better?

What skills are you using?
Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!

Comments

• DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Ok so trying to get people to post is like pulling teeth lol, not the easiest thing to accomplish.

I ripped off the machine gun and put on a T4 rocket launcher, T4 wrench, and T3 melee.

This appears to be a nice balanced package with enough damage to take down others quickly.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Ok so trying to get people to post is like pulling teeth lol, not the easiest thing to accomplish.

I ripped off the machine gun and put on a T4 rocket launcher, T4 wrench, and T3 melee.

This appears to be a nice balanced package with enough damage to take down others quickly.

I like your setup. You are right on!

For those players who have a good mastery over the rocket launcher than I think the T4 is the way to go. Think about it fans...if your damage/rocket ratio is over the 400 mark (like mine is) and then you couple that with the Shooter's Passive Ability called "Breathless" (which doubles your firepower damage when you have 25% armor remaining), well lets just say lights out to anyone who gets in the path of your T4 rocket! We are talking about a single rocket being fired from your Shooter with a payload of 800 damage or more per rocket. Yikes.

My only difference is I have T4 armor instead of the wrench. I need the 1000 extra armor up front on my Shooter because it does not have enough on it to begin with and now with all of the Shooters competing in the game, I can't afford to be taken out by a single rocket. In addition, the more armor you have on, the longer you can have "Breathless" working for you because 25% of a larger number is a larger number. For example, instead of running around with lets say, 600 armor left, firing your "Breathless" around, you have 900 armor instead which means you have a little longer to live firing those insanely potent rockets.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Wow Mike you really think this through. Probably the reason I can't beat you lol.

Seriously you are very analytical and I believe this is really useful for anyone that wants to become a better player. Thanks for the very informative advice.

What about the melee, you don't mention one. When I am attacking and firing my rockets quite a few kills are with a "coup de gras" ram to finish off the opponent.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Wow Mike you really think this through. Probably the reason I can't beat you lol.

Seriously you are very analytical and I believe this is really useful for anyone that wants to become a better player. Thanks for the very informative advice.

What about the melee, you don't mention one. When I am attacking and firing my rockets quite a few kills are with a "coup de gras" ram to finish off the opponent.

Lol. Your welcome. I hope this helps you and others. The better everyone is at this game the more challenging it is.

About the melee, whoops I forgot to mention that but I have to use the T3 melee. I can't use the T4 with the setup I have because it exceeds the capacity for this vehicle.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER