Some advices

arthur_xrarthur_xr Registered Users 14 Posts
There is no doubt that indestructible is a brilliant game. The advantage of it is the online PvP part due to the competation between people is more interesting than play with AI. I think it is better if enhance the online part rather than provide a new mission for us to beat AI. After we get the new car, I think no one will continue the mission any more. Futhurmore, I think it will be better if we can change our game ID because there are many same names in the game. At last, a save upload system also should be added like Eternity Warriors 2. We can upload our saves to icloud so that we have a backup for the system crush or delete the game by mistakes. My friend deleted my game once and it makes me lost all cars and it's really terrible because I lost all cars.

Comments

• DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    I believe that GLU sees this as a game that is not going away and has long time play appeal and will be a steady income for the company.

It is posts like yours and others that appreciate indestructible that will continue to tell GLU to modify the online portion of the game making it even better and a better money maker.

Welcome to the forum, look forward to battling you soon!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    arthur_xr wrote: »
    There is no doubt that indestructible is a brilliant game. The advantage of it is the online PvP part due to the competation between people is more interesting than play with AI. I think it is better if enhance the online part rather than provide a new mission for us to beat AI. After we get the new car, I think no one will continue the mission any more. Futhurmore, I think it will be better if we can change our game ID because there are many same names in the game. At last, a save upload system also should be added like Eternity Warriors 2. We can upload our saves to icloud so that we have a backup for the system crush or delete the game by mistakes. My friend deleted my game once and it makes me lost all cars and it's really terrible because I lost all cars.

Hi Arthur,

Welcome to the INDESTRUCTIBLE forum! It is nice to have another voice to chat with. I concur with some of what you said. The brilliance of this game is the online PvP competition. Playing live combat with real people who can learn and adapt from their mistakes and make improvements (in their game playing) allows for us evolve and become better; because the more you play with others the better you become. Playing AI is boring.

I DO NOT agree that players should be able to change their game names because if they did, I think it would be less fun for everyone. Why? Because part of the fun when you are playing for awhile (like myself) is to make mental notes of who beat you and who you can beat. That way when you play them in the future you can better prepare yourself and have an idea as to their playing style and what you need to do in order to be victorious. If players changed their names than you could be playing the same player (as you did in the past) but not know now because the player changed his name. What I think Glu should do moving forward is to program their game in such a way (with future Updates or in a INDESTRUCTIBLE 2 version hopefully )that when new players choose a game name, the game will tell the new player if the that name exists or not. This is what GameCenter on IOS does. It prevents duplicate names.

Hope to play with you soon!

(Hey Glamazon any thoughts on this one?)

(Ddannen, I agree with you!)
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • arthur_xrarthur_xr Registered Users 14 Posts
    Hi, nice to meet u. My ID in the game is Arthur, looking forward battling you as well.
    The reason why I want to change the name is there are so many same names in the game. I don't know which one is my friend and which one is not. But I agree with u on your same name test system. But what I really want is update saves to Icloud so that I can play the game in different devices or backup my saves. Nice to see you too!:)
    Hey Arthur, sounds like we are all on the same page, if I understand you correctly you are on gamecenter, an apple device. I will send you a request for challenge. Mike is also on gamecenter and is a real good player and I too hope the iCloud portion for indestructible gets upgraded before I purchase the newest ipad that will be out in the fall. ;-)
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Hey Arthur, sounds like we are all on the same page, if I understand you correctly you are on gamecenter, an apple device. I will send you a request for challenge. Mike is also on gamecenter and is a real good player and I too hope the iCloud portion for indestructible gets upgraded before I purchase the newest ipad that will be out in the fall. ;-)

Arthur is my Id in the game, whts ur Id in the game? I think we might meet before. Arthur Xiao is my GC, but I hav to focus on my finals these days. So, mayb we can play togeter later.:)
  • DAVIDDAVID Registered Users 15 Posts
    Awesome, my opinion same as Arthur!
    Come on,guys

Hi Arthur,

I agree with you and Ddannen. Having it on iCLoud would be wonderful and I think would be a real upgrade for the game. I would also like to get a new device soon and would really like for this game to support the saving feature.

On another note, thanks for you Apple ID. I will try to look you up so we can play together. Perhaps the 3 of us can play at the same time with one extra random player. Or maybe DAVID can join us too and we could possibly play the four of us together, 2 on 2.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Hi, nice to meet u. My ID in the game is Arthur, looking forward battling you as well.

Arthur, how many Influence points do you have if you do not mind sharing? Or you can PM me your answer. I wanted to know because then I will have an easier time locating your name on Game Center. There are hundreds of thousand of players on Game Center for Indestructible so giving me this information will help me to locate you easier on the leader board.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    DAVID wrote: »
    Awesome, my opinion same as Arthur!
    Come on,guys
    :cool:
    Thx david! finally, i activated my account. ;)
    Mike wrote: »
    Arthur, how many Influence points do you have if you do not mind sharing? Or you can email me your answer. I wanted to know because then I will have an easier time locating your name on Game Center. There are hundreds of thousand of players so giving me this inforamtion will better help me to locate where you are on the leader board.
    Thats a brilliant idea! if all of us are free, we can play 2vs2 on gamcenter. i hav a contact with david due to both of us r chinese, and we hav our own chat software. Not too much, my influence points is a liittle more than 7000. i think u can add me by my gamcenter id Arthur Xiao :)
    Thats a brilliant idea! if all of us are free, we can play 2vs2 on gamcenter. i hav a contact with david due to both of us r chinese, and we hav our own chat software. Not too much, my influence points is a liittle more than 7000. i think u can add me by my gamcenter id Arthur Xiao :)

Well, gee, Arthur! Thank you very much. :cool: I have a contact already with DAVID too and I think Ddannen does also. Right Ddannen??

I usually play in the evening Eastern standard time so lets all try to hook up tonight (Monday) if possible and get some cool 2vs2 games going! As of now, I have about 5,500 Influence points on IOS but that number is a little deceiving regarding my experience because I have over 23,000 Influence points on Android as of several weeks ago.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Well, gee, Arthur! Thank you very much. :cool: I have a contact already with DAVID too and I think Ddannen does also. Right Ddannen??

I usually play in the evening Eastern standard time so lets all try to hook up tonight (Monday) if possible and get some cool 2vs2 games going! As of now, I have about 5,500 Influence points on IOS but that number is a little deceiving regarding my experience because I have over 23,000 Influence points on Android as of several weeks ago.

Im in GTM+1, so yesterday night you invited me is abot 2am:) but it doesnt matter cuz i was studying last night. but it is better for me to play earlier than that time.
    Sorry Arthur I am -7 Greenwich mean time and I think my time was approximately 7 pm.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Maybe we need to set up a world clock for indestructible so we know when we can game with out brothers and sisters across the globe.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Im in GTM+1, so yesterday night you invited me is abot 2am:) but it doesnt matter cuz i was studying last night. but it is better for me to play earlier than that time.

I am in -4 Greenwich mean time. I usually play in the evening sometime between 8:30pm to 12am Eastern Standard time. Always, feel free to send me a challenge and if I am available I would be happy to play a few with you.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Maybe we need to set up a world clock for indestructible so we know when we can game with out brothers and sisters across the globe.

That would be a very neat idea not only for this game but other multi-player games. It would encourage friends to play against each other more and make it easier to hook up. I think GLU should consider this kind of feature for the future of their multi-player games. I have not see it anywhere else. If GLU was able to do this, I think they would be the first!

In the meantime if this helps anyone, go to this link to figure out your time http://www.wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Sorry Arthur I am -7 Greenwich mean time and I think my time was approximately 7 pm.

kk,thats doesnt matter. mayb we can play together when i go back to GMT+8:p
    That would be a very neat idea not only for this game but other multi-player games. It would encourage friends to play against each other more and make it easier to hook up. I think GLU should consider this kind of feature for the future of their multi-player games. I have not see it anywhere else. If GLU was able to do this, I think they would be the first!

In the meantime if this helps anyone, go to this link to figure out your time http://www.wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/
    kk, i also hav some work should do these days. if im free, ill send u a invitation:cool:
    kk, i also hav some work should do these days. if im free, ill send u a invitation:cool:

Sounds good.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]