INDESTRUCTIBLE 3.0 UPDATE- Suggestions and feedback from the fans

MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
Hello INDESTRUCTIBLE Fans,

What are your thoughts about the new INDESTRUCTIBLE 3.0 UPDATE? Do you like it? Is it what you expected? What was done well? What could make it better? What are your suggestions for the future of this game?

If you are a viewer of threads but not actually registered yet to write comments in this forum then I ask you to please take a minute of your time to do so. Please feel free share your thoughts, so that your voice can be heard.

Hope to hear from ya!
FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER

Comments

• DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    What I like:
    I think that 3.0 is primarily for the new user.
    The single player mode is introduced to allow new players to fight with all the vehicles utilizing different skill levels, this will help hone those skills needed to play efficiently online.
    The bug that caused and endless loop in recover the charge appears to have been fixed.
    What I don't like:
    The upgrade is primarily for new users.
    The single player mode is worthwhile yet once you beat it you can only start over again from the start. There are certain vehicles that I encounter that give me trouble and even though the single player mode is easier due to AI it allows me to practice my strategy. I would like to pick and choose which vehicles i revisit so I don't waste my time with other vehicles.
    There are no new maps.
    There is no upgrade to any of the existing maps.
    The middle powerup is still in the train station.
    There is no new components.

Bottom line:

Happy because GLU is taking interest in one of their best games that I will continue to support and advertise to friends.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    THIS IS THE SOUND OF SILENCE.:)
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Still have work to do Mike, have to get those players here and involved. I see the views yet for some reason there are few responses.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    What I like:

1) "Shooter" the new vehicle. Awesome!! ;)
    2) The "Breathless" passive ability is wonderful feature because it doubles up your firepower and allows you to blow away your competition with a single blast of a T4 rocket. At the same, challenging you to stay alive as long as possible so that you can use this feature. (A passive ability that makes you earn it to use it, very cool.)
    3) GLU was gracious to us in giving us a FREE vehicle and not charging us any GOLD for it but rather allowing us to earn it in the single player campaign. Thanks GLU!! :)

What I do not like:

1) That I am honestly having a hard time thinking of only three things I liked about this UPDATE. :(
    2) Not even one new map added. Are you kidding me? Yes, I know Glamazon told us new Boss and mode were coming our way but I was still hoping for a surprise. :eek:
    3) No tweeks to existing maps to spice them up like adding a moving component to it like you guys did with the addition of the train.
    4) No new skill levels beyond 30 added where we could earn more skill points and give the INDESTRUCTIBLE fans incentive to keep playing more, like maybe going to a level 50 or something like that. That can't be that hard to modify in the program, right? :confused:
    5) No new weapons, consumables, components added. Major buzzkill!! :(
    6) No leader board mode added for Android users like IOS.
    7) Single player campaign (SPC) added...wait I am falling asleep now, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Yes, I know that I wrote above that is was good to allow us to earn the Shooter via SPC but the strength of this game in not SPC, rather it is the LIVE ONLINE MULTI-PLAYER ACTION COMPETITION that we love most about this phenomenal game. Perhaps, we could have earned it by scoring a hundred kills or more in team player competition. This would have been (or could still be) REAL challenge in my opinion and it would have encouraged all past, present and future players to play against each other more rather than have us go to a "little cave" called the SPC to play with ourselves.
    8) If the SPC remains in the future than you should know that is way too easy. The difficulty level should be increased significantly. That way earning the Shooter will be a real mark of honor for the very few who have it. In effect, it would be a rarity for someone to earn the Shooter rather than everyone now having it two hours after the 3.0 Update came out. While some people would get turned off from it being so hard, many more competitors would continue playing it until they earned it. For new players who want to PRACTICE their skills, then it should be on an easy setting but without the ability to earn the Shooter.
    9) No red power up in the train map, really? Maybe in the future you could add a YELLOW power up in all maps that has the ability to temporarily increase your speed and allows your vehicle to set other enemy vehicles on fire when they touch you (like the Retro) and does this nominally for 10 to 15 seconds. However, it would randomly appear in different locations on the map rather than in set locations like the RED and GREEN ones do to psice the game up...just a thought. I would imagine this idea is not too difficult to render as these functions already exist to some degree in the game.

With that said, I love this game and will continue to support it and advertise to others also!:)
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Still have work to do Mike, have to get those players here and involved. I see the views yet for some reason there are few responses.

Agreed, in due time. Just like the famous quote in the "Field of Dreams" movie..."If you build, it will come."

I think recruiting one more person like us in this forum who really loves this game would be very helpful. It is kind of like a three stranded rope. When a rope has one or two strands it is fortified but add a third and it becomes virtually indestructible. Anyone reading this who would like to volunteer in our trio , please PM either myself or Ddannen. We would love to have you aboard!:o
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    I have recently gotten several players to stop and talk for a split second and have told them about this forum, hopefully they will check it out and get involved with the process.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Mike wrote: »
    THIS IS THE SOUND OF SILENCE.:)
    LOL. You guys crack me up.
    Glamazon wrote: »
    LOL. You guys crack me up.

Glad we can provide you with some chuckles. ;)
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    I have recently gotten several players to stop and talk for a split second and have told them about this forum, hopefully they will check it out and get involved with the process.

Nice job. This is good way to reach out. We should do this often and be proactive. Is there a way you can copy the link for this forum and paste it QUICKLY for other players to see after a game so they can be directed here?
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Nice job. This is good way to reach out. We should do this often and be proactive. Is there a way you can copy the link for this forum and paste it QUICKLY for other players to see after a game so they can be directed here?

Here's a bitly for you, if it helps: http://bit.ly/10A3HQL I can also see the number of clicks on there, which gives me a better argument for more resources for Indestructible. ;)
    Here's a bitly for you, if it helps: http://bit.ly/10A3HQL I can also see the number of clicks on there, which gives me a better argument for more resources for Indestructible. ;)

Thanks Glamazon. That is good to know.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Mike I tried in vain several times to cut and paste into the dialog box after a match, I believe it is set up to not allow this action by players, could you imagine some of the strange cut and pastes that would show up. :eek:
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Glam, love that avatar! Really appreciate you taking time with us in the indestructible forum. If it were just up to Mile and I you all would be overrun by players. We know the value of numbers and how this will positively affect the games evolution.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Mike I tried in vain several times to cut and paste into the dialog box after a match, I believe it is set up to not allow this action by players, could you imagine some of the strange cut and pastes that would show up. :eek:

Yeah, Ddannen. I am not having too much success with the cut and paste thing too.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]

Glamazon, could you give us some detailed directions on how to do this so that we can start sending the link you gave us to others?
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Glamazon, could you give us some detailed directions on how to do this so that we can start sending the link you gave us to others?

Oh, that's just a short link that will lead people straight into this board. It doesn't "do" anything (click on it and see), it just lets me track the number of clicks it gets. You're probably right that cut-and-paste doesn't work in the chat thought. I hadn't thought of that. :/
    Oh, that's just a short link that will lead people straight into this board. It doesn't "do" anything (click on it and see), it just lets me track the number of clicks it gets. You're probably right that cut-and-paste doesn't work in the chat thought. I hadn't thought of that. :/

Maybe a future update for "glu" games might have a direct link to the forum. Great way to talk up a game, meet friends and share strategies.

Glam, have you heard whether indestructible might be updated to include IOS cloud backup? :-)

just curious if it was ever discussed.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!

Okay, thanks.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]