Options

Good strategy against Pummerlers

goandgoogoandgoo Registered Users 6 Posts
Hi! I'm new here but anyway, I recently upgraded to the Silver League and I found that the majority of players use Pummerlers. Is there a good strategy to defeat them easily? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    ber_man37ber_man37 Registered Users 19 Posts
    What vehicle are you using against the pummeler?
  • Options
    The ravanger with the green gravity laser.
  • Options
    goandgoo wrote: »
    The ravanger with the green gravity laser.

Hmm...from what i saw from other forums. A ravager equipped with a flamethrower is very effective since ravager can stop the engine of other vehicles with its special ability, then it can proceed to blast them out. I think that will work against the pummeller.
    I have a ravager myself but seldom used it, maybe I'll play my ravager and try this trick too. :)
  • Options
    Ok.Thanks! Now I just have to do more tapjoy requests! :)
  • Options
    Actually, is there a cheaper option?
  • Options
    Ok.Thanks! Now I just have to do more tapjoy requests! :)

No problem bro. You can look at this http://www.indestructibleclans.com/list.php?13 for more strategy, i guess. :)
  • Options
    MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Hi! I'm new here but anyway, I recently upgraded to the Silver League and I found that the majority of players use Pummerlers. Is there a good strategy to defeat them easily? Thanks.

Welcome to the INDESTRUCTIBLE forum goandgoo! After reading this thread I would agree with Berman37's flamethrower suggestion. As he mentioned already, if you use the electromagnetic impulse of the Ravager to stop your opponent, you can then rush at him/her and inflct some serious damage. The only thing I would add to his suggestion is to try adding a tier 4 exhaust to give you the extra acceleration needed to catch your opponents with the flamethrower.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • Options
    DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    I concur and use the ravager with the flamethrower with one major drawback. If you play a game against anything but slower vehicles you will be run ragged trying in vain to get close enough to utilize both the EMP and flamethrower.

Case in point was a battle that had no Pummeler on opposition just a mantis and a ghost, I could touch these players if I wanted and they hammered me and the Pummeler that was playing as a teammate.

T3 melee, T4 wrench, T4 armor, and T4 capacity
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!