List of INDESTRUCTIBLE players I recently invited to this forum...

MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
Moving forward, I am going to TRY my best to keep a list of the players I successfully speak to after I play a game and list them here so that if these players see this post they will introduce themselves here or elsewhere on this forum. As of yesterday, I was able to speak to some cool playas who ALSO expressed their desire to want some of the same things we want to see in upcoming UPDATES (and possibly an INDESTRUCTIBLE 2), i.e. more new maps, weapons, vehicles, a save feature, new obstacles in existing maps, surprises, etc. The more we can get the word out, the more I am hoping GLU will surprise us and follow through with our original suggestions for improvements to this game.

The goal of this thread is to drive as much viewer traffic and player input to this INDESTRUCTIBLE forum as possible so that the GLU staff and game designers will see for themselves how much this game is adored and help to inspire them to improve this game according the to fans' requests.

As of yesterday, here are several player names I remember, but going forward I will try to write them down so I don't forget any of them. If anyone else would like to help me on this, that would be awesome! Please feel free to list their player names below. For those players listed below please feel free to introduce yourself anytime. You are welcomed here! :)

Johnathan
Delta
Kilroy
Dewin
007Crad

UPDATE as of 4/29/13 players added are:

Pinkstink
Crusher
Rick
Mule
CRC
Munya
oOsmittyoo
Nikita
Jedi3008
Ant845

UPDATE as of 5/1/13 players added are:

Rich
Lilg
Mos

UPDATE as of 5/3/13 players added are:

Moto
Billy

UPDATE as of 5/7/13 players added are:

Nerdkiller
JP1997

UPDATE as of 5/17/13 players added are:

SeanBryan

UPDATE as of 5/28/13 players added are:

Careater

The names below were added by Ddannen as of 4/29/13 , thank you!

StJohn
Death
Shinigami
Carlo
Moi
Crazy89882
Lucho
Hvjhkjb
Hduchdvfhc
Cjj
Feistydick

UPDATE as of 5/2/13 players added by Ddannen are:

Tian
Rick
Jeton22
Nemesis
Chris
GAMERBOYD

UPDATE as of 5/8/13 players added by Ddannen are:

Cruze using the demolisher very affectively
Scar crazy maneuvering in the shooter
MattyMo
Ronit
MantaRay good team player
SGohan4
Dewin
Bren good player whichever vehicle he chooses
Julian
Viktor

UPDATE as of 5/17/13 players added by Ddannen are:

MeandMe
Laurent
FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
Prev1

Comments

• DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    I too have contacted several players after battle yet I did not consider your action and have no names to post, I will consider this as a future activity.

For those that want to engage others after battle Mike gave me a simple tool to use that actually works. Instead of GG for good game I simply reply with Hi which usually gets people to stop for a moment and respond, give it a try.

I agree Mike, we need to involve many people in this forum which will in turn drive the game indestructibles DNA.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • arthur_xrarthur_xr Registered Users 14 Posts
    i think u forgot me;)
  • jomateixtujomateixtu Registered Users 132 Posts
    Hi dear ddannen ,mike,shanny and all the forum.keep it up,sounds interestings this forum!indes indes indes!
    Qui no guarda quan te no menja quan vol
    Hey, Joma, welcome back to the forum. I hope we hear from you more each and every day!

Hola, Joma, bienvenido de nuevo al foro. Espero saber de usted más cada día!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    arthur_xr wrote: »
    i think u forgot me;)

Hey buddy, we would not forget our friend Arthur! :)
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    jomateixtu wrote: »
    Hi dear ddannen ,mike,shanny and all the forum.keep it up,sounds interestings this forum!indes indes indes!

Hola, Joma, bienvenido de nuevo al foro. Espero saber de usted más cada día! I am repeating what Ddannen said to you. Nice to see you back! :)
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Ddannen wrote: »
    I too have contacted several players after battle yet I did not consider your action and have no names to post, I will consider this as a future activity.

For those that want to engage others after battle Mike gave me a simple tool to use that actually works. Instead of GG for good game I simply reply with Hi which usually gets people to stop for a moment and respond, give it a try.

I agree Mike, we need to involve many people in this forum which will in turn drive the game indestructibles DNA.

Glad to hear that. Keep it up.
    Yea, the simple "Hi" usually gets players to hang on before they leave. I introduce myself and ask if they want to see improvement to this game and ALL of them always say YES. Usually, new maps, weapons, new skill levels are on the top of their list of requests. One player, "Pinkstink" asked me this weekend if this game has 'autobalance'? When I asked him to clarify he meant if the game had a way of helping to match players based on their levels.

Glamazon, would you be able to help me out on this one so that when I see him again I can give him the correct answer to his question?
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Mike wrote: »
    Glad to hear that. Keep it up.
    Yea, the simple "Hi" usually gets players to hang on before they leave. I introduce myself and ask if they want to see improvement to this game and ALL of them always say YES. Usually, new maps, weapons, new skill levels are on the top of their list of requests. One player, "Pinkstink" asked me this weekend if this game has 'autobalance'? When I asked him to clarify he meant if the game had a way of helping to match players based on their levels.

Glamazon, would you be able to help me out on this one so that when I see him again I can give him the correct answer to his question?
    Wow, auto balance that would be awesome yet it might come with some reservations. I usually play quite a bit in the early morning where a lot of new players exist. Probably the reason my experience is so high and auto balance may lock me out of playing early completely???
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    StJohn
    Death
    Shinigami
    Carlo
    Moi
    Crazy89882
    Lucho
    Hvjhkjb
    Hduchdvfhc
    Cjj
    Feistydick
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Wow, auto balance that would be awesome yet it might come with some reservations. I usually play quite a bit in the early morning where a lot of new players exist. Probably the reason my experience is so high and auto balance may lock me out of playing early completely???

Oooo, you may be right on the locking out thing. That would not be cool. But I think if they had something like this they could program it in such a way that it could do "autobalance" when lots of players were available but would default to "off" when fewer players were playing at a given time so as to not lock you out.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    StJohn
    Death
    Shinigami
    Carlo
    Moi
    Crazy89882
    Lucho
    Hvjhkjb
    Hduchdvfhc
    Cjj
    Feistydick

Nice job Ddannen! Keep it up! Gotta love some of these names. Lol! :) This may feel like an exercise in futility but I am hoping that by doing this it will drive up traffic and interest to this forum and make a real difference in improving this game over time.

You may have noticed I added some names to the list today from my game play over this weekend. I will try to periodically update this list with new names and adding the date of entry to it to keep it organized.

Moving forward, I would like to take the names you list and consolidate them in one place at the very beginning of this thread so players can easily see their names if they come and visit. Is that cool by you?
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Jajaja.good Mike very good,thanks.
    Hola ddannen,te explico,desde que he actualizado indestructible no puedo acceder al forum desde el juego y ademas he leido que hay mapas nuevos pero a mi no me aparece ningun mapa nuevo,no lo entiwndo.para acceder al forum tengo que abrirlo desde otro juego de glu y por eso no escrivo cada dia como me gustaria.espero tu respuesta.me alegro de poder volver a hablar contigo y con el resto del forum.un saludo desde spain!
    jomateixtu wrote: »
    Hola ddannen,te explico,desde que he actualizado indestructible no puedo acceder al forum desde el juego y ademas he leido que hay mapas nuevos pero a mi no me aparece ningun mapa nuevo,no lo entiwndo.para acceder al forum tengo que abrirlo desde otro juego de glu y por eso no escrivo cada dia como me gustaria.espero tu respuesta.me alegro de poder volver a hablar contigo y con el resto del forum.un saludo desde spain!

I understand now. Because I use apple products I have never been able to access the forum directly. I am glad to see you posting again.

Ahora lo entiendo. Debido a que utilizo productos de la manzana nunca he sido capaz de acceder al foro directamente. Me alegro de verte publicar de nuevo.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    A few more players I have shouted at recently, whether they make themselves know is something altogether different and unknown........

Tian
    Rick
    Jeton22
    Nemesis
    Chris
    GAMERBOYD

Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    A few more players I have shouted at recently, whether they make themselves know is something altogether different and unknown........

Tian
    Rick
    Jeton22
    Nemesis
    Chris
    GAMERBOYD

Excellent! I updated the list on the first page with your additions. Thanks. Realistically, I think we would be lucky if we got 1 out of 3 of these players to come and visit this forum or do you see that number better?
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Excellent! I updated the list on the first page with your additions. Thanks. Realistically, I think we would be lucky if we got 1 out of 3 of these players to come and visit this forum or do you see that number better?
    Actually I think 1 out of 20 is more realistic. People seem to want to play but not be involved with a forum, sad but true.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Actually I think 1 out of 20 is more realistic. People seem to want to play but not be involved with a forum, sad but true.

What a buzzkill but that may be more realistic.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    What a buzzkill but that may be more realistic.
    Hold on there pard, little too early for a buzz kill lol.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Added players:

Moto
    Billy
    Nerdkiller
    jp1997
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    MattyMo
    Ronit
    SGohan4
    Dewin
    Julian
    Viktor

Thought I would add a little for some players that stood out on the gameplay
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • MantaRayMantaRay Registered Users 136 Posts
    Good to see you on here Ddannen. I like the idea of how you're using this forum. Well done and cheers!
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
    MantaRay wrote: »
    Good to see you on here Ddannen. I like the idea of how you're using this forum. Well done and cheers!
    Please pass it on we are trying to get players involved so GLU realizes the indestructible benefit and will upgrade the game on a timely basis.

Welcome to the forum!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    MantaRay wrote: »

Welcome MantaRay! As Ddannen mentioned, please pass it on. We, and the Indestructible community all want to see bigger and better updates to this awesome game soon. Hope you come again soon.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    MattyMo
    Ronit
    SGohan4
    Dewin
    Julian
    Viktor

Thought I would add a little for some players that stood out on the gameplay

Nice, Ddannen!
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]

MeandMe from the Nederland

Good player good team skills!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Laurent, good player!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    SeanBryan, this guy is a a scrapper and doesn't let up. Nice Job.

I was playing him last night in team death match. Him and his opponent both had machine guns with their Shooters. I was in my Dozer and my teammate was in Big Rig. Of course, my teammate decided to go lame on me and left the game. But SeanBryan was on me like a fly on you know what. They ended up destroying me. I felt so violated, lol. :o
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • MuleMule Registered Users 1 Posts
    Dewin is good. DaddyO and Guest666 are two of the most difficult players I've encountered
    Hello Arthur!how do you do?