Anyone know the answer to this player's question...

MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
The other day a player I met after a match contacted me via PM and he wrote this to me. See below. (I did not include his name because he did say if I could use his name or not.)

"Mike it's _______. And I got a question. The other day. I played n there was this guy the name was something like Dddd. I can't remember and they had this thing. It was Lila GUN. I guess it's called the devils whip coz it busted us 7-0 and couldn't even play. It was throwing things like missiles abt 5 at a time killing instantly I didn't even play. I not the was new gun unleashed but. There was none n I just wanna ask if it's one of yours and how to access it. Coz it's very unfair. I didn't move an inch. And the guy killed us 7 time in a team death match. My best play. I did 6. This guy did 7. I even took a picture o show ma brother but. It's lost now. Pliz bann p,expletive like that. It was so unusual on a very tiny car the 1st one. N we want a new game or nex guns withe new cars . More challenges is wat we want We getting bored now"

Does anyone know what this player is referring to? He speaks about this gun he saw in a match called the "Lila GUN, " "Devils's Whip" and wanted to know if I had access to it but I did not know what he was talking about. Does anyone else know?

Also, as you can see from what he wrote, he like many others players I have spoken to also mentioned that he wanted "a new game, new guns, new cars, more challenges."
FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER

Comments

• GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    I have a call out to the producers regarding these guns. I'll let you know what I hear back.
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Glamazon wrote: »
    I have a call out to the producers regarding these guns. I'll let you know what I hear back.

Thanks Glamazon.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    http://www.indestructibleclans.com/read.php?5,2912,2913

I'll betcha it's shooter and they haven't played against it before, it's nimble, fast and deadly and launches grenades very quickly.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Mike wrote: »
    The other day a player I met after a match contacted me via PM and he wrote this to me. See below. (I did not include his name because he did say if I could use his name or not.)

"Mike it's _______. And I got a question. The other day. I played n there was this guy the name was something like Dddd. I can't remember and they had this thing. It was Lila GUN. I guess it's called the devils whip coz it busted us 7-0 and couldn't even play. It was throwing things like missiles abt 5 at a time killing instantly I didn't even play. I not the was new gun unleashed but. There was none n I just wanna ask if it's one of yours and how to access it. Coz it's very unfair. I didn't move an inch. And the guy killed us 7 time in a team death match. My best play. I did 6. This guy did 7. I even took a picture o show ma brother but. It's lost now. Pliz bann p,expletive like that. It was so unusual on a very tiny car the 1st one. N we want a new game or nex guns withe new cars . More challenges is wat we want We getting bored now"

Does anyone know what this player is referring to? He speaks about this gun he saw in a match called the "Lila GUN, " "Devils's Whip" and wanted to know if I had access to it but I did not know what he was talking about. Does anyone else know?

Also, as you can see from what he wrote, he like many others players I have spoken to also mentioned that he wanted "a new game, new guns, new cars, more challenges."

mike,
    was this from google translate or direct, just curious.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Ddannen wrote: »
    http://www.indestructibleclans.com/read.php?5,2912,2913

I'll betcha it's shooter and they haven't played against it before, it's nimble, fast and deadly and launches grenades very quickly.

That sounds like a good guess to me.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    mike,
    was this from google translate or direct, just curious.

I do not know, he did not say anything to me about using google translate. This is exactly how he emailed it to me. Not sure if it is or if this is just how he ciommunicates.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]

Did you hear back yet?
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Did you hear back yet?

Unofficially, it seems possible this may be a hack. But I can't confirm that officially.
    Unofficially, it seems possible this may be a hack. But I can't confirm that officially.

Wow, that is interesting news. Thanks for letting us know. By the way, just wondering since we are on the subject of hackers, is there a place for players to report to Glu possible hackers that they have seen in a game?
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Wow, that is interesting news. Thanks for letting us know. By the way, just wondering since we are on the subject of hackers, is there a place for players to report to Glu possible hackers that they have seen in a game?

Best thing to do is submit a ticket to keep it private- we can't have folks publicly accusing one another of being hackers. :)
    Sounds good. Thanks.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Glam, any response from upstairs? Mike I have to wonder if the was on the android platform as I believe the IOS side is devoid of hacking that I know of.....possible naive on my part.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Glam, any response from upstairs? Mike I have to wonder if the was on the android platform as I believe the IOS side is devoid of hacking that I know of.....possible naive on my part.

No, unfortunately I have seen a few hackers in both the IOS and Android. I usually give most players I think of hacking the benefit of the doubt and chalk it up to them playing well. However, last week while playing on IOS, there was a player who I will not mention who CLEARLY was a hacker. He took everyone one out with 1 rocket fire shot. With my teammate in that game a Dozer, the hacker took the Dozer's power down to about 200 after hitting him with the first shot and then finished him off with another
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    No, unfortunately I have seen a few hackers in both the IOS and Android. I usually give most players I think of hacking the benefit of the doubt and chalk it up to them playing well. However, last week while playing on IOS, there was a player who I will not mention who CLEARLY was a hacker. He took everyone one out with 1 rocket fire shot. With my teammate in that game a Dozer, the hacker took the Dozer's power down to about 200 after hitting him with the first shot and then finished him off with another

I only encountered one such game and just thought the persons skills were set perfectly and they were such a good player, the game was over so quickly now you have me wondering????
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!