Demolisher Armor Syphon

jonnyboi51jonnyboi51 Registered Users 16 Posts
Dealing damage to an enemy with a RANGED weapon has a 5 percent chance to restore 15 percent of total armor. Cool!, but what weapon do they refer to as ranged? Never seem to get any lucky restore on the battlefield! Is it the explosive, kinetic, or thermal weapon I need to equip or can I use any? If you guys know let me know:)

Comments

• DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Have had best luck with T3 and T4 machine guns as well as T4 laser. Laser is not that affective a killer yet if you use the bounce back consumable it aids in keeping a lot of enemies off balance.

You also need to make sure your skills fall inline with the demolishers abilities.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • AshwinAshwin Registered Users 28 Posts
    I say you take the Rocket Launcher which is before the flame thrower
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Ashwin wrote: »

Hello Ahswin, I don't believe the rocket launcher works with the passive ability of the demolisher, anyone else care to advise?
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • jonnyboi51jonnyboi51 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Looks like my Machine gun tier 4 works in the multiplayer. Doesn't work when playing the practice survival mode.
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Ashwin wrote: »

Welcome Ashwin! The rocket launcher DOES work with the Demolisher's passive ability but the machine by far, works the best with its passive ability.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    jonnyboi51 wrote: »
    Dealing damage to an enemy with a RANGED weapon has a 5 percent chance to restore 15 percent of total armor. Cool!, but what weapon do they refer to as ranged? Never seem to get any lucky restore on the battlefield! Is it the explosive, kinetic, or thermal weapon I need to equip or can I use any? If you guys know let me know:)

All of the weapons are considered range weapons, therefore all of them work with the Demolisher's siphon. However, I feel that that machine gun works the best because, as Ddannen said, it MAXIMIZES the Demolisher's abilities. If you want to know whether your siphon is working or not, look for the green spark that intermittently comes when shooting at your opponent. This indicates to you that you have just siphoned power from your opponent.

The one weapon I am not sure works with the Demolisher's siphon is the flamethrower, but all of the others work with it. If you use the rockets, make sure you are a good aim, because it may take awhile before you siphon power from your opponent
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER