New to this game

Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
Well as the title says . Im new to this game. downloaded about half a hour ago and im breezing through story mode/campaign. Any tips, tricks, things i should look out for, what game modes online are best to play, etc

And another question. Again keep in mind that im new and have not played online yet. Can we play with gamecenter friends and invite them to play online in team? . If any of you have the time to explain to a noob what is it he needs to do please let me know (in a day or two i will mostlikely know most of the things of this game and before a week i will know almost all. I have most glu games and am a super quick learner in all of them so dont think im useless lol . I will be soon in here providing support and help once i get the hang of this :) )
IMG%5D

Comments

• shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    I'm going to download it and try it myself. Mike and D have have got me curious about this game now. lol.;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Ive seen some people talk about it in the introduce yourself lr the page where new people who join can say hi or what games they play . Im pretty sure its a person with a scorpion avatar/profile pic

Tried it out and if you have good weapons the game should not be a problem . I played multiplayer and won both times 2-0 im the undefeated champion hahaha
    IMG%5D
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    That is D (Ddannen) most likely. Him and Mike are big Destructible fans. They have been talking about it so much lately that I'm going to have to give it a shot lol.
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
    shanny wrote: »
    That is D (Ddannen) most likely. Him and Mike are big Destructible fans. They have been talking about it so much lately that I'm going to have to give it a shot lol.

Yup thats the person i saw then . A white background and the picture looks like a scorpion. They talked about it so much that i thought i would give it a try. I troed before but would suck at driving . Till i learned that its impossible to drive perfectly. So simce i hear them mention the game to everyone that posts in the general or in the inteoduce yourself section i thought i might give it a try and im liking it :)
    IMG%5D
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Yup thats the person i saw then . A white background and the picture looks like a scorpion. They talked about it so much that i thought i would give it a try. I troed before but would suck at driving . Till i learned that its impossible to drive perfectly. So simce i hear them mention the game to everyone that posts in the general or in the inteoduce yourself section i thought i might give it a try and im liking it

Welcome to the forum, I am ddannen in this forum and GC yet you may encounter me as Dapper on the GLU field. Indestructible is a fast moving fun game to play yet it can be difficult to master. You ability to adapt to different scenarios and opponents is key in this game.

Because of your new status you are probably lacking in both weapons and armor which makes you susceptible to being flogged by seasoned well armed opponents. Learn the differences of the vehicles before jumping into buying something just cause you can afford it because diligence will allow you to buy a better vehicle down the road, say the Pummeler instead of retro. The fact that you are winning right outside the gate is great so you haven't been frustrated. Don't worry that frustration will come in the form of matches where your opponent will kill you unmercifully.

The is a freemium game and if you want to jump up quickly you will have to spend to get those weapons. This is where this game can be fun because glu has given you a chance to make free gold each day if you complete your daily challenges. The other aspect is your skills, each time you accomplish a certain level you are given a skill point that you where you can then choose a specific skill to be enhanced like firepower or passive abilities. Choose wisely these skills are really helpful and can have dramatic affects.

look through some of the posts in this forum there is lots of information, if you have specific questions please post and I will answer ASAP otherwise send me a PM.

Again welcome to the forum!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Welcome to the forum, I am ddannen in this forum and GC yet you may encounter me as Dapper on the GLU field. Indestructible is a fast moving fun game to play yet it can be difficult to master. You ability to adapt to different scenarios and opponents is key in this game.

Because of your new status you are probably lacking in both weapons and armor which makes you susceptible to being flogged by seasoned well armed opponents. Learn the differences of the vehicles before jumping into buying something just cause you can afford it because diligence will allow you to buy a better vehicle down the road, say the Pummeler instead of retro. The fact that you are winning right outside the gate is great so you haven't been frustrated. Don't worry that frustration will come in the form of matches where your opponent will kill you unmercifully.

The is a freemium game and if you want to jump up quickly you will have to spend to get those weapons. This is where this game can be fun because glu has given you a chance to make free gold each day if you complete your daily challenges. The other aspect is your skills, each time you accomplish a certain level you are given a skill point that you where you can then choose a specific skill to be enhanced like firepower or passive abilities. Choose wisely these skills are really helpful and can have dramatic affects.

look through some of the posts in this forum there is lots of information, if you have specific questions please post and I will answer ASAP otherwise send me a PM.

Again welcome to the forum!

Thank you and yes you are the scorpions guy :D haha great to met you I've seen you post A LOT about this game and I hope and I hope I will enjoy it as much as you do . I have played it in the past but for a few minutes do I'm a little tiny bit familiar with it. maybe that's why I have been winning a lot lately. Just hope to become one of the best so I wont lose too much :)
    IMG%5D
    Thank you and yes you are the scorpions guy :D haha great to met you I've seen you post A LOT about this game and I hope and I hope I will enjoy it as much as you do . I have played it in the past but for a few minutes do I'm a little tiny bit familiar with it. S maybe that's why I have been winning a lot lately. Just hope to become one of the best so I wont lose too much :)

That's a good goal to strive for, Mike is one of the better players I have encountered playing indestructible and he is also very vocal on this forum, look for him to chime in. If you are winning a lot that is great. What vehicles do you have so far and what weapons are you currently using?
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Let me see and I will let you know as soon as possible. Doing something for a while but u will surely reply soon with my info
    IMG%5D
    Let me see and I will let you know as soon as possible. Doing something for a while but u will surely reply soon with my info
    One additional item if you are using an apple device and care to share your gamecenter info please post if not you can PM me.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Sure I will post everything very soon . Just updating samurai vs zombies 2 on my devices (I do play iOS)
    IMG%5D
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Well as the title says . Im new to this game. downloaded about half a hour ago and im breezing through story mode/campaign. Any tips, tricks, things i should look out for, what game modes online are best to play, etc

And another question. Again keep in mind that im new and have not played online yet. Can we play with gamecenter friends and invite them to play online in team? . If any of you have the time to explain to a noob what is it he needs to do please let me know (in a day or two i will mostlikely know most of the things of this game and before a week i will know almost all. I have most glu games and am a super quick learner in all of them so dont think im useless lol . I will be soon in here providing support and help once i get the hang of this :) )

Welcome, Kush Snipes! I just read your intro now. Nice to have a new addition to this forum. By now, you probably have learned the basics since you mentioned you are a fast learner. I would echo what Ddannen said already that since you are winning early in this stage it is a good sign. This game is quite enjoyable and requires you to practice and hone your skjlls. What makes this game so much fun is that no two games are the same and you always play with and against different players with each new game so it alwys keep the interest levels up. With enough experience, patience and the right vehicles for you, you will find that you will be blowing up some major ^#$@*& and having a lot of fun doing it. :) Glu has been generous in allowing us to earn gold with completing daily challenges so this is a nice way to get free gold to buy bigger and better weapons and armor. You may need to pay for some of the heavy duty stuff but if you are enjoying this game it will probably be money well spent.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions you have or simply ask on the forum. We are here to help everyone. Also, my screen name is 'Frenzy' and my game center name is FRENZY [WRECKING CREW] so if you want to play some games 1 on 1 or even 2 by 2 with Ddannen and I go for it.

Look forward to chatting with you some more soon!
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    shanny wrote: »
    I'm going to download it and try it myself. Mike and D have have got me curious about this game now. lol.;)

Hey Shanny, did you download yet? What do you think? :)
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER