Options

Skills calculator

DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
First thanks to indestructible clans for this link.

For any players wanting to look before advancing/using their skills points check out this link.

http://www.indestructibleclans.com/skills/skills.php

This allows you to see in advance what skills will be unlocked and will enable you to make a better decision.
Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!

Comments

• Options
    MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    First thanks to indestructible clans for this link.

For any players wanting to look before advancing/using their skills points check out this link.

http://www.indestructibleclans.com/skills/skills.php

This allows you to see in advance what skills will be unlocked and will enable you to make a better decision.

Thanks for posting this Ddannen. For anyone looking to mix and match the right skill set up for their vehicles, this is the tool to use. I love this thing and have used it often to figure out hypothetical setups that work best for my game play.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • Options
    jomateixtujomateixtu Registered Users 132 Posts
    Mike wrote: »
    Thanks for posting this Ddannen. For anyone looking to mix and match the right skill set up for their vehicles, this is the tool to use. I love this thing and have used it often to figure out hypothetical setups that work best for my game play.

Ke link tan bueno!pero yo solo tengo 29puntos y no puedo conseguir mas.porque?
    Qui no guarda quan te no menja quan vol
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    jomateixtu wrote: »

Not sure whag is it that i am suppose to do with other languages so i will ask a friend about this but for now .
    Tendra que ser un error en el juego. O tambien podra ser que el juego tiene un limite de puntos. Le preguntare a los jugadores de este juego
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Is there currently a limit to how many points you can have at a single time? The user who posted said that he cant go pass a certain limit which is 29 . Does anyone know about this?
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    jomateixtu wrote: »

Joma, que bueno saber de ti. Al responder a una declaración tratar de no utilizar ningún argot. No puedo traducir en google. Espero que usted está haciendo bien y jugando indestructible mucho.

Joma, Good to hear from you. When you reply to a statement try to not use any slang. I cannot translate on google. I hope you are doing well and playing indestructible a lot.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    Is there currently a limit to how many points you can have at a single time? The user who posted said that he cant go pass a certain limit which is 29 . Does anyone know about this?

Skills calculator tops out at 30 points and no more. If you need to you can reset your points and start the process over.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    Skills calculator tops out at 30 points and no more. If you need to you can reset your points and start the process over.

Yea he could . Dont know why its stuck at 29 then
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Yea he could . Dont know why its stuck at 29 then

Maybe hasn't reached the 30 level, don't remember what my experience points were at when I reached this level.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    Maybe hasn't reached the 30 level, don't remember what my experience points were at when I reached this level.

Yea could be . Haven't had that problem before so could be Harding pin pointing the problem for him unless it's limit reached
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Guau!comuniti moderetor!nice too meet you!thanks for answer my question. I like skills at top.me gustaria poder aumentar skills al maximo nivel
  • Options
    Thank for translate.Gracias por traducir.:)