Good Strategy against Dozer

AshwinAshwin Registered Users 28 Posts
I am using a Dozer and I Had an enemy With a Dozer he and I was having a great match but I lost to him. What strategy can I use??

Comments

• BoyconzinBoyconzin Registered Users 6 Posts
    Change to Demolish :)
  • jomateixtujomateixtu Registered Users 132 Posts
    Constancia y perseverancia.Animos campeon!9
    Qui no guarda quan te no menja quan vol
  • yuri-boykayuri-boyka Registered Users 1 Posts
    Use a faster car! Ghost is my favorite when I'm facing heavy and slow cars! Anyway, shooter is the best!
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Ashwin wrote: »
    I am using a Dozer and I Had an enemy With a Dozer he and I was having a great match but I lost to him. What strategy can I use??
    Lower your armor and use the low end torque, top end speed, T4 melee with T4 missiles and if you have $$ use some expendables.
    When you start off you have an immediate advantage and will beat the other dozer to the power up. Run circles around him and destroy him quick. Run to the other power up after he is destroyed and race to his spawn location, hit him and run while shooting at him from behind. Best case scenario the double damage power up will reappear and now it's time to clean his clock!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Ashwin wrote: »

Use T4 rockets. Increase your armor by using a T4 armor window and T4 rocket launcher to increase rocket frequency. Use heat seeking rockets to increase the speed of your rockets and to also compensate for the slowness of the Dozer. I find that these heat seekers do a good job of hitting their target even when your vehicle is on the slow side.

As you probably know, try to aim your rockets at the Dozer's side or backside as this will do more damage to it. The Dozer's passive ability cuts in half all incoming damage when hitting it in the front where the melee is.

Good luck! :)
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
    Boyconzin wrote: »
    Change to Demolish :)

Yes, the Demolisher can definitely do the trick too but make sure you are a good shot.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Mike wrote: »
    Yes, the Demolisher can definitely do the trick too but make sure you are a good shot.
    If you encounter a demolisher your only defense is desisive offense. Providing you have a bit more speed corner the demolisher and use your active ability combined with T4 missiles. It only works in combination because you have to overwhelm the demolishers ability to regenerate.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Ddannen wrote: »
    If you encounter a demolisher your only defense is desisive offense. Providing you have a bit more speed corner the demolisher and use your active ability combined with T4 missiles. It only works in combination because you have to overwhelm the demolishers ability to regenerate.

Agreed. As an example of what your describing is when I use my Big Rig and the Demolisher is shooting at me, I will use the Big Rig's active ability to blow the demolisher back and off balance, (preferably) in a corner and then while it is trying to get its balance, I overwhelm it with T4 rockets and all try to ram it with my melee. I find that by ramming it too I damage it considerably in quick amount of time.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • moe68moemoe68moe Registered Users 6 Posts
    I was having a hard time facing the last dozer boss with my ravaged and pummeler no matter what I did I couldn't defeat him. I didn't have a rocket launcher either.

However after coming here I tried using my ghost with a t4 armor, t2 armor and a t4 repair thing and a t4 kinetic weapon. Defeated him almost 3 zip. It was awesome. :)
    moe68moe wrote: »
    I was having a hard time facing the last dozer boss with my ravaged and pummeler no matter what I did I couldn't defeat him. I didn't have a rocket launcher either.

However after coming here I tried using my ghost with a t4 armor, t2 armor and a t4 repair thing and a t4 kinetic weapon. Defeated him almost 3 zip. It was awesome. :)

Great, to hear you defeated him and glad the information on this forum has been helpful for you.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Wonder which kinetic weapon he chose....Hmm.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!