list of bosses and their vehicles

moe68moemoe68moe Registered Users 6 Posts
is there a list of bosses and their vehicles along with the abilities they come with anywhere. as well as maybe the ones you get a special discount at buying after defeating them?

i recently started playing and am just curious. dont want to waste money on one particular one if i could just either not buy it or wait for a slightly better vehicle down the road.

Comments

• jomateixtujomateixtu Registered Users 132 Posts
    Posts1

llista dels caps i els seus vehicles

hi ha una llista dels patrons i els seus vehicles, juntament amb les habilitats que vénen amb qualsevol lloc. així com potser els que tenen un descompte especial en la compra després de derrotar ells? Fa poc vaig començar a jugar i sóc només curiositat. No vull perdre els diners en un en particular si pogués o no comprar o esperar una mica millor vehicle en el camí.
    Qui no guarda quan te no menja quan vol
    Bien he conseguido cortar y pegar ,gracias shanny!

Translation:
    Well I managed to cut and paste, thanks shanny!
    Hola moe68moe si ganas la recompensa diaria te dan 10 gold i puntos , con ellos ganaras nuevos coches armas habilidades ...es un juego buenisimo con seguidores en todo el mundo.En este forun la gente es buena y solidaria.un saludo moe.

Translation:
    Hello moe68moe daily reward if you win you get 10 gold i points, they earn new cars weapons ... is a game skills buenisimo with fans around the world.In this forun people are good and greeting solidaria.un moe.
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    jomateixtu wrote: »
    Bien he conseguido cortar y pegar ,gracias shanny!

Translation:
    Well I managed to cut and paste, thanks shanny!

No Problem. I hope you don't mind me translating your posts into English so everyone can read and respond to them if they wish.

Translation:
    No hay problema. Espero que no le importa que la traducción de sus mensajes en Inglés para que todos puedan leer y responder a ellos si lo desean.
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
    Deacuerdo Shanny,lo hare con todos los que traduzcan los suyos al spanish.Me parece justo.
    Translation: Agree Shanny,I will with all yours to translate.Me seems fair.thanks very mutch
  • moe68moemoe68moe Registered Users 6 Posts
    I know about the daily goals and winning 10 gold. What I am referring to is in the single game mode fighting the 40 bosses you fight against. There have been few occasions where I have been offered a one time special deal on a bosses vehicle.

What I am looking for or hoping exist is a list of the bosses vehicles and the abilities they first have as well as maybe the ones you get offered to buy at a discounted price.