Weirdest match i have ever played

Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
So it was a normal match me (blue team) aling with my team mates got 2 flags and the other team none when suddenly all the cars started teleporting and LITERALLY flying in the sky, you could see it up in the sky and then teleport somewhere else. It was pretty fun since when i shot the enemy their car went flying to space xD . Anyone ever had a match like that? It was probably due to lag but it definitelywas on of the funnest and craziest games i have ever played
IMG%5D

Comments

• DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    So it was a normal match me (blue team) aling with my team mates got 2 flags and the other team none when suddenly all the cars started teleporting and LITERALLY flying in the sky, you could see it up in the sky and then teleport somewhere else. It was pretty fun since when i shot the enemy their car went flying to space xD . Anyone ever had a match like that? It was probably due to lag but it definitelywas on of the funnest and craziest games i have ever played
    Yes this has happened pretty regularly and what I find interesting is trying to figure out where the opponent will appear. Once I shoot at him/her and don't see damage accruing I bolt as fast as I can to a new location otherwise you can get caught with your pants down.

Caused primarily by lag/network issues.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Yea that was what i expected. My internet was acting funny for the first time in 2 or 3 years. I got to admit though it was a pretty fun match . I still killed alot of them
    IMG%5D