Special Shield ???

SkorpionSkorpion Registered Users 10 Posts
Hi to all indestructible players :).
I have a question that I would thank you very much if you can answer me the fast as possible.

When I shot some powerful players (in online mode), they get like a blue electro-magnetic shield around them, and I think that shield reduces the damage taken. I don't know if that is a skill, so can someone please explain me how to get this "shield" ? Thank you very much.

Comments

• MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Skorpion wrote: »
    Hi to all indestructible players :).
    I have a question that I would thank you very much if you can answer me the fast as possible.

When I shot some powerful players (in online mode), they get like a blue electro-magnetic shield around them, and I think that shield reduces the damage taken. I don't know if that is a skill, so can someone please explain me how to get this "shield" ? Thank you very much.

Hi Skorpion,

The shield you are referring to is a skill called "RESTORATION" and it creates what looks like a shield around your vehicle when you are attacked. The incoming damage is converted to energy by up to 30% on level 3 of this skill which is awesome!

Hope this helps.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    I hate it when this is being used "against" me, when I'm using it well thats another story :-)
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • SkorpionSkorpion Registered Users 10 Posts
    Mike wrote: »
    Hi Skorpion,

The shield you are referring to is a skill called "RESTORATION" and it creates what looks like a shield around your vehicle when you are attacked. The incoming damage is converted to energy by up to 30% on level 3 of this skill which is awesome!

Hope this helps.

Thank you very much guys :).
    If this isn't a problem, please add me on Game Center, so we can play together one day.
    Mi Game Center is [FEAR]+_+Sabertooth+_+
    Yah I know it's too short hahaha.
    If you have any problem adding me, please give me your Game Center.
    Hugs :D
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Skorpion wrote: »
    Thank you very much guys :).
    If this isn't a problem, please add me on Game Center, so we can play together one day.
    Mi Game Center is [FEAR]+_+Sabertooth+_+
    Yah I know it's too short hahaha.
    If you have any problem adding me, please give me your Game Center.
    Hugs :D

You are welcome. Okay, will do.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER