A Question for Glamazo at Glu.com...

MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
Dear Glamazon

As you know, it is about that time of the year, when the million dollar question needs to be asked again, so here it goes...

Any chance you could give us a hint if there is another INDESTRUCTIBLE UPDATE coming out soon, perhaps around this Fourth of July?? I like the Fourth of July because fireworks get blown up but I have to admit I like blowing up cars in Indestructible even more. :o

Thanks,
Mike
FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER

Comments

• DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    I think we would even be happy if there was an IndestructibleII :)
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    I am glad you mentioned that. I would LOVE to have an IndestructibleII game come out but I don't want to bite off more than I can chew at this point, so at the very least, I am hoping for an update, preferably one with a new map, some new weapons or even a new vehicle.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Actually would just like some response even just a howdy if you know what I mean.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • MantaRayMantaRay Registered Users 136 Posts
    Has anyone ever had any luck getting any answers from Glu on questions like this?
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    I'm still waiting for an update on CKZ2. lol. I'll see if I can maybe get an answer for you.. A lot of the times they like to keep the updates and such a secret until they are about to come out.. Maybe it's the mystery aspect lol. But I'll see if I can help get an answer for you... Hope you all are doing well.............Shanny
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • zakchazzakchaz Registered Users 12 Posts
    OK, Howdy.

Now, can we go kick some T.O.O.L. butt?
    shanny wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for an update on CKZ2. lol. I'll see if I can maybe get an answer for you.. A lot of the times they like to keep the updates and such a secret until they are about to come out.. Maybe it's the mystery aspect lol. But I'll see if I can help get an answer for you... Hope you all are doing well.............Shanny

Shanny, thanks for the reply. Glad to hear someone out there at Glu is responding to us. We look forward to hearing good news soon, lol! :o
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    I was thinking besides getting a new map, vehicle, weapons, etc. in a new update, I think it would be very cool if a new update or even new game ALSO featured better explosions, sound effects, visual effects and the like. Maybe even a specific theme song for each of the maps with the option to turn it on or off in settings.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    One of my biggest disappointments is sound affects on the mini gun, even worked through the surround sound sounds like a toy. Explosions sound wonderful though :-)
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Hey there. Sorry for the late reply. We don't have any updates planned at this time, but the last one also kinda came out of nowhere, so I'll keep you updated. :)
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Hey there. Sorry for the late reply. We don't have any updates planned at this time, but the last one also kinda came out of nowhere, so I'll keep you updated. :)

Thanks so much for the reply, we get a little testy being around explosives all day.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • mikes1982mikes1982 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Sorry.my english is really bad, but i need help ;-)
    can you help me? By ckz2 i've been on level 30 and i play the game the last 4 weeks every day,but i dont come on the next level,why? Its stopped on level 30 :-(
    i hob you can anderstand me ;-)
    (next time i talk in a better english,then i go on google....)
    so sorry my english...
    Have a nice game.lg
    Glamazon wrote: »

Based on how the last update came about, which effectively went like this...I asked you when the next one was coming, you told us pretty much the same thing as you are saying to us now and then, whammo we got an update! Therefore, I am keeping my hopes up. I have faith in Glu and INDESTRUCTIBLE design team that they will give us something REALLY GOOD soon. How could they not?? This game is freaking awesome, has amazing growth potential and the fans of this game are growing by the day.

Glamazon, please mention to the Glu supervisor/project manager in charge of updates and game development that evolving the INDESTRUCTIBLE game will be a good investment of its time, resources and money. This game is ready to be taken to the next level!

Although I was hoping for better news, I appreciate you getting back to us. Be well. :)
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    mikes1982 wrote: »
    Sorry.my english is really bad, but i need help ;-)
    can you help me? By ckz2 i've been on level 30 and i play the game the last 4 weeks every day,but i dont come on the next level,why? Its stopped on level 30 :-(
    i hob you can anderstand me ;-)
    (next time i talk in a better english,then i go on google....)
    so sorry my english...
    Have a nice game.lg

Hi mikes. There are only 30 levels in the game. :)
  • mikes1982mikes1982 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Glamazon
    thank you so much for your info! :-)
    Have a nice game ;-)