Hackers on Indestructible ?

KillerSanKillerSan Registered Users 40 Posts
Hello! Do anyone here noticed hackers/cheaters on Indestructible? Recently, I played against some vehicles that moves too fast, looks like speed/teleport hack. I also saw vehicles flying over the map. this is very sad, because Indestructible is running the risk of being unplayable because of hackers. Maybe this is a glitch, or something like.
My Game Center name: Dr. Koth
Add me ;)

Comments

• mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    well if your playing against a ghost then its normal i think

could be lag maybe..but when i play it theres no teleporting car or anything
  • POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
    mthead wrote: »
    well if your playing against a ghost then its normal i think

could be lag maybe..but when i play it theres no teleporting car or anything

i agree theres no such thing as a teleporting car....so most likely this is lag,however i do realize there are some hackers that will regenerate their health as much as they lag.....
    MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    I think it is a lag, not a hacker! Different players have different internet connections. Some are better than others so I feel it likely the poor connection the player has which is causing the lag or making them skip 9teleport) all over the screen.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    I agree lag often makes others think your hacking or something other worldly is going on.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Yeah most likely its lagg.
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • KillerSanKillerSan Registered Users 40 Posts
    Okay guys, thanks for the replies!
    Add me ;)
    Keep coming back and don't forget to tell others about this forum.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • KillerSanKillerSan Registered Users 40 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Keep coming back and don't forget to tell others about this forum.

it's hard to speak with other players in the after match chat, but i'll try :)
    Add me ;)
    Just type hey! After a match, that will sometimes catch other players instead of GG for good game. It's a pain yet the benefits outweigh the trouble. More users in the forum more word spreads about game more chance for upgrades more chance for indestructible II.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    wont you guys be screwed if they release indestructible 2?

Cause most likely it be a new system and not a carry over system, which means you have to buy everything all over again
    well i guess but my credit apple account has enough
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
    Just type hey! After a match, that will sometimes catch other players instead of GG for good game. It's a pain yet the benefits outweigh the trouble. More users in the forum more word spreads about game more chance for upgrades more chance for indestructible II.

Excellent suggestion Ddannen!
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    KillerSan wrote: »
    it's hard to speak with other players in the after match chat, but i'll try :)

Yes, Killersan, please try to spread the word about the forums as to as many players as possible as Ddannen suggested. The more players that play and talk about this game the more interest it drives which hopefully lead to either a BIG update or hopefully a new INDESTRUCTIBLE II game.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    mthead wrote: »
    wont you guys be screwed if they release indestructible 2?

Cause most likely it be a new system and not a carry over system, which means you have to buy everything all over again

No, I don't think so. Most likely, the gold credits that are on our Google Play or iOS accounts will be preserved and be able to be transferred over because it is going from one Glu game to another Glu game...at least that is my hope. Nevertheless, even if that does not occur, I will be more than happy to start all over again with a new game like INDESTRUCTIBLE II because I am sure it will be even more bada$$ than the first one. Plus, I will enjoy, the process of expanding my clan for the new one. I have some nice ideas I would like to do for the next one.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Mike wrote: »
    No, I don't think so. Most likely, the gold credits that are on our Google Play or iOS accounts will be preserved and be able to be transferred over because it is going from one Glu game to another Glu game...at least that is my hope. Nevertheless, even if that does not occur, I will be more than happy to start all over again with a new game like INDESTRUCTIBLE II because I am sure it will be even more bada$$ than the first one. Plus, I will enjoy, the process of expanding my clan for the new one. I have some nice ideas I would like to do for the next one.

I have been increasing my gold for just this reason, don't have a lot yet it is getting to be a nice amount.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    I have been increasing my gold for just this reason, don't have a lot yet it is getting to be a nice amount.

Ddannen, definitely save up. Recently, I was looking at the other Glu games that had sequels to them and I have a hunch that an INDESTRUCTIBLE II game will be coming out at some point, the question is not if, but when. On average the half-life of the succesful Glu games is about 1.25 years. Since INDESTRUCTIBLE was launched on Sept. 21st, 2012, I would estimate that a second one, will hopefully come out around December of this year. I know for a fact that Glu is looking to hire more game designers in Russia for INDETRUCTIBLE, which is a good sign, because it was Russian designers who made the first INDESTRUCTIBLE. Just my .02 cents.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]