Frenzy's List -The BEST of the BEST INDESTRUCTIBLE Players

Comments

• DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Tootzi911,
    There is more than on a clan that uses this forum, do you remember any of the names of the players?

welcome to the forum!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Tootzi911Tootzi911 Registered Users 44 Posts
    His name was creater or something close to that and can I try playing u?
  • ViosRViosR Registered Users 17 Posts
    Just see this forum, i never win Concaocao. He is the best
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    ViosR wrote: »
    Just see this forum, i never win Concaocao. He is the best

Welcome Vios! Glad to see a new face around here.
    As I originally said on the first page, i agree, Concaocao is one of the best all around. He plays only on Android but yes he is probably one of the best.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
    Tootzi911 wrote: »
    His name was creater or something close to that and can I try playing u?

Hi Tootzi, it seems like you talked to one of my clansmen by the name of CAREATER. If he told you to visit here at the forums that is cool. We can give you a test run to see if you would make the cut for our clan called SHOCK & AWE COMPANY, [S&A CO.]

What is your Game Center name and i will friend you and then we can play some matches together?
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Bomb has been added!
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    My gamecenter name is the same name tootzi911 since I first got indestructible I started off as a noob and once I saw the vehicles shop I dreamed of having that dozer and good weapons and its finally came true with lots of hard work
  • POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
    @tootzi911
    remember me?me and careater were the ones who brought you here:)add me on gamecenter im POLEREX11,congratz,i spent moneh on this game.......lots n lots of moneh*sigh*,but however ity did payoff.
    MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
    on the topic concaocao...i have beat him before,but havent seen him in a long timeD:,well it explains that i play in the asia server now,but on topic.i can beat him,but he also bullys my partner whenever i play with him:(
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Mas_Mas_ Registered Users 54 Posts
    Hey Frenzy ... not sure who you pounded, but it wasn't me. When did we play?
    I've played Manta and Dapper, but not you or Polerex. That happens in Recover ... a game of skill!
    POLEREX_11 wrote: »
    on the topic concaocao...i have beat him before,but havent seen him in a long timeD:,well it explains that i play in the asia server now,but on topic.i can beat him,but he also bullys my partner whenever i play with him:(
    I have never ever seen ConCaoCao play on Apple iOS. I have only encountered him on Android. Do you play on Android too POLEREX?
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    My gamecenter name is the same name tootzi911 since I first got indestructible I started off as a noob and once I saw the vehicles shop I dreamed of having that dozer and good weapons and its finally came true with lots of hard work

Tootzi, glad to hear you are putting in the hard work. I hope you enjoy your Dozer. It is a very fun vehicle to play with especially if you like crashing into other opponents. I will friend you soon.:)
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Mas_ wrote: »
    Hey Frenzy ... not sure who you pounded, but it wasn't me. When did we play?

LOL!!!!!!

Really Mas, it seems your memory is waning slightly? Perhaps this PICTURE will refresh your memory when I beat you 5 to 2 on pvp in game center on 8-26-13. :cool:

FrenzybeatsMas5to2on8-26-13_zps3a464857.png
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Yea frenzy.....and no frenzy
    I play but i don't want to reveal this secret i hold
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
    Yea frenzy.....and no frenzy
    I play but i don't want to reveal this secret i hold

What do you mean by secret?:) If you mean you have hacked the game then it is probably better that you keep that to yourself. That would be unfortunate.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Oh you are the big rig it was nice playing with you and how can I prove my self loyal and willing to serve for the clan SHOCK & AWE COMPANY and be a part of it?and now do u get on the best players list.
    Mike wrote: »
    What do you mean by secret?:) If you mean you have hacked the game then it is probably better that you keep that to yourself. That would be unfortunate.

I WILL NEVER BE A HACKER!!!!!!!!
    im an honest gold player,this is a secret only you and lime should know
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
    Oh you are the big rig it was nice playing with you and how can I prove my self loyal and willing to serve for the clan SHOCK & AWE COMPANY and be a part of it?and now do u get on the best players list.

Show frenzy how good you are,show your a good honest player:)
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
    I'm an honest player I don't know how to hack at all
    And I did beat frenzy it was him as a Viking dozer and his teammate a pumeleer and me a ck and I won fair and square 5-4
    Hi Frenzy ... honestly ... that wasn't me. Perhaps you beat one of my 8 yr old twins?
    And I did beat frenzy it was him as a Viking dozer and his teammate a pumeleer and me a ck and I won fair and square 5-4

you won my trust:)
    up to frenzy to let you in the clan
    and frenzy if we were to make our own paint jobs mine would say beware:P
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
    Mas_ wrote: »
    Hi Frenzy ... honestly ... that wasn't me. Perhaps you beat one of my 8 yr old twins?

how many of you are there :)
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
    you won my trust:)
    up to frenzy to let you in the clan
    and frenzy if we were to make our own paint jobs mine would say beware:P

So he just lets me in there's no challenge or anything like that and by the way were playing online and my teammate pumeleer had quit and we were down 2-0
    I WILL NEVER BE A HACKER!!!!!!!!
    im an honest gold player,this is a secret only you and lime should know

:o Awesome to hear that!! Thanks for letting Lime and I know.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]

Tootzti did beat my partner and I fair and square as he said. Nice job! :) Since you are on the topic of games played, I also beat you 5 to 2 in pvp game center yesterday fair and square. :)
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    So he just lets me in there's no challenge or anything like that and by the way were playing online and my teammate pumeleer had quit and we were down 2-0

I did challenge you yesterday and I beat your Shooter 5 to 2 in pvp game center. Tootzi I will send a private message (PM) to you later. First, I have a few questions to ask you regarding your interest in joining our clan SHOCK & AWE COMPANY [S&A Co.]
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    how many of you are there :)

His name is Milan Jurich, A.K.A "Mas" and his game center name is Ralph007. He is ranked around #18 with about 49,000+ influence points. As you can clearly see from the picture I beat him in pvp on 8-26-13...a picture is worth a thousand words as the saying goes!!! He is making up a story unfortunately..so pathetic. I wish I did not have to do this silly back and forth but when someone clearly makes things up in the public forum and says that I am making stuff up that is where I draw the line.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Mike wrote: »
    I did challenge you yesterday and I beat your Shooter 5 to 2 in pvp game center. Tootzi I will send a private message (PM) to you later. First, I have a few questions to ask you regarding your interest in joining our clan SHOCK & AWE COMPANY [S&A Co.]

Frenzy I sent you a private message