• ECADORIANECADORIAN Registered Users 2 Posts
    my email
    alex_love666@hotmail.com
    Plz message me how to get in
    Am really exited about this.
    XD XD xD
  • MantaRayMantaRay Registered Users 136 Posts
    Frenzy,

ECUADORIAN is a good player. Had some fun matches with him last night and he is really good. I would suggest Lime or POLEREX test him out - I think he will do well. I leave it up to you.

Welcome to the boards, ECUADORIAN!
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    MantaRay wrote: »
    Frenzy,

ECUADORIAN is a good player. Had some fun matches with him last night and he is really good. I would suggest Lime or POLEREX test him out - I think he will do well. I leave it up to you.

Welcome to the boards, ECUADORIAN!

Thanks Manta but not sure about him.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • ECADORIANECADORIAN Registered Users 2 Posts
    Look frenzy dude I respect u but you don't have to talk about me that way.
    Ight soooo if you don't want me in.

WHATEVER am better of alone..
    Thanks for trying MantaRay I appreciate. hope we have match together.
    See yaaa...
  • Tootzi911Tootzi911 Registered Users 44 Posts
    Mike wrote: »
    Thanks Manta but not sure about him.

Frenzy are you sure you are going about this the right way?
  • POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
    I feel sad:(im like the only [S&ACo.™] person that didnt get into the lists....except for darkracer....i havent seen him in a while:(
    MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
    POLEREX_11 wrote: »
    I feel sad:(im like the only [S&ACo.™] person that didnt get into the lists....except for darkracer....i havent seen him in a while:(

You should definitely be on there, POLEREX.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    I'm not there either (rebel yell :rolleyes:)
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Ddannen wrote: »
    I'm not there either (rebel yell :rolleyes:)

You should also be on there, Dapper.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
  • Tootzi911Tootzi911 Registered Users 44 Posts
    How about me? Lol
    Lets all be on the list then we can start a lost of the worst players lol. :eek:
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    I think......nvm you guys would be so steamed of me ill definitely get anther mini ipad
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
    Dapper has been added.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    I nominate POLEREX_11. He should definitely be on that list.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
    POLEREX has been added.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    By the way, I was in a Recover the Charge match a couple of nights ago and played against someone named "Mantaray"

I am "MantaRay" so if you see Mantaray (small "r"), then that is NOT ME. Not that it matters much, but I wouldn't want anyone out there to think that player is me just in case he quits during a match or says stuff after the match. He was in the silver league and had top-level weapons.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
    By the way, I was in a Recover the Charge match a couple of nights ago and played against someone named "Mantaray"

I am "MantaRay" so if you see Mantaray (small "r"), then that is NOT ME. Not that it matters much, but I wouldn't want anyone out there to think that player is me just in case he quits during a match or says stuff after the match. He was in the silver league and had top-level weapons.

MantaRay, are you sure this is not a secret impostor account you have? Lol! :o
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Gee whiz, I have to admit finding great players to add to this list has not been the difficult part lately. However, I have noticed over time that finding great players who DO NOT QUIT AND PLAY WITHOUT HACKING has becoming ever more challenging. The positive aspect of this scenario is that it at least highlights THE FEW who are on this HALL of FAME list and properly shows the necessary respect each of these great players deserves. If any of you noobs see one of these elite players (from this list) in one of your matches, I would recommend introducing yourself and seeing if they can lend a you a tip or too on how to improve in this game. Many of them are friendly and want to help you out, just ask. :)
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Well said, Frenzy. Moreover, if anyone reading this is interested in joining a clan and holds our same values and believes they are good enough, let us know and you can try out. We are always on the lookout for more good, honorable players.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
    +1+1 to both statements, well said gents.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    What about dapper,speedster,yashuggah,Ron,boss,baws,those are pretty good members:Ii do say so my self,yet I can still wreck their faces
    Thanx manta btw from a. Few posts back
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
    Dapper is on there.

No problem, POLEREX. You deserve it.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
    +1+1 to both statements, well said gents.

Thanks Dapper and it was fun playing with you last night.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Well said, Frenzy. Moreover, if anyone reading this is interested in joining a clan and holds our same values and believes they are good enough, let us know and you can try out. We are always on the lookout for more good, honorable players.

Thanks Manta and it was fun playing with you too last night.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Jonathan has been added.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Has anyone played Gggg? He is a damn good player. Seems like I hit him and hit him yet he doesn't really take any damage. I've only played him while he was in the Ghost, but he is definitely elite with it.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
  • Godfather-DOZERGodfather-DOZER Registered Users 54 Posts
    Hi guys! this is Godfather. Im new to this forum but not a noob in indestructible and one of my best opponents was "Mas", hes one of those guys every time i play with make me suffer to win. I think he deserve to be in the list.

Cya in battlefield.
    Godfather
    RT shiny golden C is mine! ;)
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
  • Godfather-DOZERGodfather-DOZER Registered Users 54 Posts
    Hey Mas, been a while since we've played used to see you often now I don't just figured you got tired of the game, I am Dapper.
    Played just about everyone on your list minus a few, haven't seen hide nor hair of josetech in a long while and up until a few weeks ago I played against Sapper pretty frequently.

Has anyone played against Feistydick? He can be a good player and is pretty aggressive and responds well to conversation after match, I've asked him to post here in the forum but I have yet to see him respond.

Hey Dapper, well i played couple of times against feisty but he quitted on me many times. Not sure if he deserve to be on best list.

Godfather
    Recover the charge!
    RT shiny golden C is mine! ;)
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
    Godfather, love your dozer, it's killer and you are a good player although I usually don't see you in other games except RTC. You don't quit and that's a plus in my book c use I don't care if I'm being hammered I will play until the end of match.

Feisty has in past quit on me but thankfully after some after match hellos he hasn't done that and he's consistently played a good match.

I dont put players on this list and leave it open to my clan master Frenzy, I will however nominate people I consider good players.

Speaking of which I would like to nominate Godfather as he has consistently played tough, smart and doesn't quit!

note to Godfather, if you are on gamecenter consider replying with your GC name so we can friend you and have some off clan matches.

PS I just checked list pg1 and do not see Feisty's name so I don't think he is on list.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!