Weekend Events

KillerSanKillerSan Registered Users 40 Posts
Hello! I'm thinking that create a simple event in this weekend would be cool. Here in the forum we could form teams, and compete in Team Death Match. To win the event, one team needs to beat the other teams. Well, we can't make trades in Indestructible, so there's no reward =/

What you think about this? Please, leave a comment!
Oh, by the way, sorry my strange english :o
My Game Center name: Dr. Koth
Add me ;)

Comments

• POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
    that would sound fun to make,but you cant pick your tea, :( and funny,me and lime were talking about that today and we said that if this happened me and lime would be a team!
    MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • KillerSanKillerSan Registered Users 40 Posts
    If the community liked the idea, we can go beyond and make an event per month, just for fun. But I need someone to join my team. I could show my skills in GC, in 1 vs 1 (or even 2 vs 2)
    Add me ;)
    i wouldnt think every week i would think any time they like.
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    KillerSan wrote: »
    Hello! I'm thinking that create a simple event in this weekend would be cool. Here in the forum we could form teams, and compete in Team Death Match. To win the event, one team needs to beat the other teams. Well, we can't make trades in Indestructible, so there's no reward =/

What you think about this? Please, leave a comment!
    Oh, by the way, sorry my strange english :o

I like the idea. Perhaps a Saturday or Sunday night would be a good choice as many players would probably be available to do this at the same time. The key to this being successful would be the successful coordination using Game Center to play a 2vs2 match.

As Polerex11 and my other clansmen have found lately is that sometimes connection issues can be a problem trying to implement this.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
    Mike wrote: »
    I like the idea. Perhaps a Saturday or Sunday night would be a good choice as many players would probably be available to do this at the same time. The key to this being successful would be the successful coordination using Game Center to play a 2vs2 match.

As Polerex11 and my other clansmen have found lately is that sometimes connection issues can be a problem trying to implement this.

Yeah, I agree with you :)
    Add me ;)
    Let's promote a event next sunday? Would be nice if we make at least 4 teams
    Add me ;)
  • MantaRayMantaRay Registered Users 136 Posts
    I like that idea - good suggestion. Unfortunately, I can't do it this coming weekend, as I will be on vacation. But, generally speaking, Sunday nights would work well. Perhaps the tournament can be in a bracket format - with the bracket and results put here on a new thread. Great idea - let's do it!
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
    MantaRay wrote: »
    I like that idea - good suggestion. Unfortunately, I can't do it this coming weekend, as I will be on vacation. But, generally speaking, Sunday nights would work well. Perhaps the tournament can be in a bracket format - with the bracket and results put here on a new thread. Great idea - let's do it!

Great suggestion! Everything will be fun and challenger with a good player like you
    Add me ;)
    hmmm ill ask lime if he wants to join in with me ;)
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER