forgoted account

luftansaluftansa Registered Users 1 Posts
In my account fotgoted i was evry cars !!!!!! And i delete the game and rr download please help me

Comments

• KillerSanKillerSan Registered Users 40 Posts
    Sorry, but there's no way to recover your account. If you delete your game, you lose your progress. You can only restore your purchases (glu coins), because Indestructible doesn't save your account on Game Center.
    My Game Center name: Dr. Koth
    Add me ;)
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    I was told if you backed your game up in iCloud you may be able to retrieve your progress.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    I was told if you backed your game up in iCloud you may be able to retrieve your progress.

I think you are right Dapper. By the way, we tried multiple times to get you in a Team Death Match with everyone last night but I don't think you were online. Let me know if you will be available tonight by sending me a challenge request on GC.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Mike wrote: »
    I think you are right Dapper. By the way, we tried multiple times to get you in a Team Death Match with everyone last night but I don't think you were online. Let me know if you will be available tonight by sending me a challenge request on GC.
    Yeah, I wasn't available last night, sliced my thumb and couldn't play even if I wanted. Just got an request from you to play which is early but I still won't be available tonight, maybe midnight eastern, I will see if you guys are available.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Yeah, I wasn't available last night, sliced my thumb and couldn't play even if I wanted. Just got an request from you to play which is early but I still won't be available tonight, maybe midnight eastern, I will see if you guys are available.

Okay, feel better. Talk soon.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER