A bug in the map plane crash?

kanikani Registered Users 31 Posts
I drove the dozer when I throw my active skill on the Punisher, The Punisher pierces the floor falls out map (1:24).
Here the video, this happens in the minute 1:24.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Lel2C-FlNY

Comments

• DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    I believe this type of death happens in all maps, now if you could duplicate that regularly I would say it was strategy. :-)

on the island map this can be duplicated on the waters edge with the dozer and big rig as well as the base wall.

On the train station it can be duplicated on the way opposite the drop off, I've been jammed into oblivion many time at this location.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • MantaRayMantaRay Registered Users 136 Posts
    My retro sometimes get stuck in walls on the plane crash board and on the snowy board.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    kani wrote: »
    I drove the dozer when I throw my active skill on the Punisher, The Punisher pierces the floor falls out map (1:24).
    Here the video, this happens in the minute 1:24.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Lel2C-FlNY

Manta, I do not think this is a bug but rather physics playing itself out in this game. Dozer is extremely heavy and Punisher is not. If Dozer gets on top of it at the right moment or if you use the active skill as you have then it will BURY IN THE GROUND all small vehicles which is what I think it going on, killing them. I agree with Dapper that this can be done with the BigRig which is also very heavy.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    I believe this type of death happens in all maps, now if you could duplicate that regularly I would say it was strategy. :-)

on the island map this can be duplicated on the waters edge with the dozer and big rig as well as the base wall.

On the train station it can be duplicated on the way opposite the drop off, I've been jammed into oblivion many time at this location.

Mmm so true....when I was a total noob i fell on all maps
    MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • kanikani Registered Users 31 Posts
    Thanks for answering and thanks for clarifying the topic :)