a little more action

2Next

Comments

• RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    And boy what a hack it is. Played a couple of times against hacks with varying degrees of success. Once I realized I was that vulnerable I went to hit and run and never tried to battle it out close quarters even with double damage because one hit was fatal.

If they learn the Bulletproof skill all 99 times, you can't kill them at all. If they wasted their time learning all of them 99 times.... They run into you, you're dead. They touch you, you're dead. They attack with the active ability ONCE, you're dead. They shoot you once, you're dead. If it's a Thermodon and you shoot it, all damage goes to you and you're dead.
    I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    I believe this is an android only hack as IOS doesn't allow you to hack.

Possibly jail broken IOS devices, don't know??
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Jailbroken on iOS. You can't do a damn thing on iOS when it's jailed. Not a damn thing..
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

• kanikani Registered Users 31 Posts
    Rudy gracias por tu respuesta al igual que Ddannen,
    Ahora me encontre a un jugador de indestructible al que no le afecta ningun tipo de arma, no se le puede quitar ni 1 de blindaje.
    Rudy tengo video por si te entra curiosidad de verlo, pero como me dijiste antes no sirve de mucho reportarlo por eso aun no lo subi. Solo lo subire si te apetece ver ese tipo de hack.
    kani wrote: »
    Rudy gracias por tu respuesta al igual que Ddannen,
    Ahora me encontre a un jugador de indestructible al que no le afecta ningun tipo de arma, no se le puede quitar ni 1 de blindaje.
    Rudy tengo video por si te entra curiosidad de verlo, pero como me dijiste antes no sirve de mucho reportarlo por eso aun no lo subi. Solo lo subire si te apetece ver ese tipo de hack.

La verdad no me enoja ver esto. Es interesante. Yo hice una cuenta con ese hack, pero la borre. Tenía el nombre de RUDYBAN, y mi cuenta original era Rudy. Ahora es RudyBan. El hack puede hacer más que remover el daño cuasado por los enemigos, ¡mi Dozer también pudo usar una velocidad de 71!

Kani, este es un video viejo pero bueno.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=c4-feed-u&v=oq91GYtf7UY

El Demoledor Malo con dos ventanas es peligroso....

• DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Kani, publicar su nombre del centro de juego para que todos podamos desafiar su bulldozer :-)
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Oye Dapper, Kani es jugador de Android. Quisiera yo jugar contra el pero no puedo