Options

Feeling foolish

LilBastardLilBastard Registered Users 2 Posts
I've been at this for 2-3 weeks and just discovered "skill points". I guess I've unlocked some things or maximized some abilities.........I'm not really sure. All know is that I'm getting substantially more kills per match and spending less time as a smudge mark on the ground. Could someone give me a explanation of "Skill Points"? Why would I want to reset the skills? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
I won't end with "Kill ya later", this time. I sure as hell didn't mean it as a challenge earlier and I'm not yet ready to throw down the gauntlet now. In due time.........
Later,
-Steve

Comments

• Options
    kanikani Registered Users 31 Posts
    Hi steve, skill points are very important, for example, the dozer I learn more skills that suit him as strong hitting because the dozer is used more than anything to crash them into other vehicles, well I think every car needs a proper abilities to work better, So this resetting echo the skills to use a vehicle specific.
  • Options
    POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
    LilBastard wrote: »
    I've been at this for 2-3 weeks and just discovered "skill points". I guess I've unlocked some things or maximized some abilities.........I'm not really sure. All know is that I'm getting substantially more kills per match and spending less time as a smudge mark on the ground. Could someone give me a explanation of "Skill Points"? Why would I want to reset the skills? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    I won't end with "Kill ya later", this time. I sure as hell didn't mean it as a challenge earlier and I'm not yet ready to throw down the gauntlet now. In due time.........
    Later,
    -Steve
    My name is Steven =D small world of names
    MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    LilBastard wrote: »
    Later,
    -Steve

Skill points enhance multiple aspects of your vehicle and don't need to be equipped, but learned. They are coded as "talents" and are actually components that don't appear and don't use capacity either. They can be used to increase your speed, damage, armor, and rate of fire (in small increments), among other things.
    I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.
  • Options
    DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    I am not the best to give advice on the one aspect o this game that alludes me. I've tried to set talents for specific vehicles across the board but what I end up with is mediocre results. Some players that use the dozer most of the time (example) will tailor their skills to match that vehicle specifically ie "Armor plating, Close quarters, Hard hitter, bullet proof, restoration, sharp shooter, energy pacifier, no mercy, trigger happy, thirst for bloody s direct injection are just some of what I call dozer specific. Everyone has their design, hopefully some of the better players will chime in.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
    Yea man build up become a good player,you'll get on frenzys list
    MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER