Noob question

PeragrinPeragrin Registered Users 2 Posts
Hi :)

I am relatively new to the game and was wondering if there is a way to change my user name ingame?

Comments

• RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    Peragrin wrote: »
    Hi :)

I am relatively new to the game and was wondering if there is a way to change my user name ingame?

Hey Peragrin, there's no way to do it as of right now, not even through mods. If I find a method that works, I'll be sure to tell you. Just remember you will need a jailbreak.
    I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.
  • PeragrinPeragrin Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thnx Rudy seems like a bit of an oversite from the development team.. I used to play awhile back on my phone but now have got an iPad but lost my previous details and the name it's assigned me is just random lol
  • RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    Peragrin wrote: »
    Thnx Rudy seems like a bit of an oversite from the development team.. I used to play awhile back on my phone but now have got an iPad but lost my previous details and the name it's assigned me is just random lol

Ye np, some of us have been pushing for features the game needs. Hopefully they listen so I can come back, guns blazing
    I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.