32716692350_f710c4583f_b.jpg

32223095484_c609ec415c_z.jpg

32716692110_438ccf7d03_b.jpg

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3378832723

a2a7e84agw1fa2g0ynk9lj20ba0hbwfo.jpg
That's all, thanks. No offense, just muckrake

Comments

• SLAUGHTERmeSLAUGHTERme Registered Users 8 Posts
    This is precisely what I mean, from the 3rd pic, I can clearly your insane rate of fire which explains why there is a white explosion on the screen. It is funny how you implored the game to be fixed but in fact the first thing that needs to be fixed is you. We have not had a cheater like you for a long time already, totally indestructible, makes the game blendless. Come on, be a man, play with some handicap at least.
  • SieSie Registered Users 8 Posts
    Well said. But imo Uncle can continue hacking invincible. I can still beat him thru other means. That wld be the worst humiliation he can get. :cool:
  • BigPoppaBigPoppa Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hahaha.. indeed. I seriously dont understand why he even bothers coming onto this forum at all. He is cheating big time himself and he expects us to take him seriously. Aren't you sick of crying wolf, newnoob aka Uncle aka AMGs****** aka lwmvman? Why dont you continue posting in your own filthy forum?
  • newnoobnewnoob Registered Users 12 Posts
    This is precisely what I mean, from the 3rd pic, I can clearly your insane rate of fire which explains why there is a white explosion on the screen. It is funny how you implored the game to be fixed but in fact the first thing that needs to be fixed is you. We have not had a cheater like you for a long time already, totally indestructible, makes the game blendless. Come on, be a man, play with some handicap at least.

I've confessed I cheat at first, that's not a secret, the key point is Mugen, AMG, GT3 is the same person. But don't you know what Mugen did huh?
    Don't interrupt the subject, discuss Mugen first, unless you are friend of Mugen
  • mfsHsmfsHs Registered Users 5 Posts
    Woah~~~ confession.

2017_02_25_15_09_02.jpg
    mfsHs wrote: »
    Woah~~~ confession.

2017_02_25_15_09_02.jpg

GtLil5P.jpg
    Are you blind? Look at my description of channel, "I do cheat in this game", and my thread was deleted said I cheat for killing cheaters like you!

Besides, you cheater have right to say anything about me, you cheat to kill normal player, I cheat to kill cheater and weak pickers, many players know that! Seems like Jetson93 in the forum, he knows me
    newnoob wrote: »
    I've confessed I cheat at first, that's not a secret, the key point is Mugen, AMG, GT3 is the same person. But don't you know what Mugen did huh?
    Don't interrupt the subject, discuss Mugen first, unless you are friend of Mugen

Oh so when u cheat no one can discuss about u, Uncle? Besides Mugen I have not seen him in gazillion years, he stopped playing so even if he cheats back then there's nothing to discuss him about now.
    Oh so when u cheat no one can discuss about u, Uncle? Besides Mugen I have not seen him in gazillion years, he stopped playing so even if he cheats back then there's nothing to discuss him about now.

See my thread clearly! Mugen = AMG = GT3. I proved it!!
    He changes his name!
  • DISTROYERDISTROYER Registered Users 4 Posts
    So does you, Uncle = AMGs**** = F***AMG = DARK = Blademaster. Go away, this forum don't welcome a cheater like you. :mad:
    DISTROYER wrote: »
    So does you, Uncle = AMGs**** = F***AMG = DARK = Blademaster. Go away, this forum don't welcome a cheater like you. :mad:

Bravo, Holmes, I must be rich to have these devices!!!
    And easy man, in my memory, I saw you, one question, Did I kill you?:confused:
  • DISTROYERDISTROYER Registered Users 4 Posts

where's the glory in beating people with an unbeatable machine? ohhh, i'm soooooo afraid, please spare me the next time we meet. :rolleyes:
    DISTROYER wrote: »
    where's the glory in beating people with an unbeatable machine? ohhh, i'm soooooo afraid, please spare me the next time we meet. :rolleyes:

you misunderstand me, I don't kill normal players like you.
    I kill cheaters and weak pickers, so where's the glory in beating people, by cheating like AMG / by picking weak like BigPoppa?
    My answer is, beat with indestructible cheat is boring and shameful, but somebody has to bring Mugen to justice, normal players suffer from his cheating.
    Now, you answer my question:rolleyes:

You think we're stupid? You hacked like a pro, one device many accounts. Gold is free, everything is free.
    You think we're stupid? You hacked like a pro, one device many accounts. Gold is free, everything is free.

Yes, I think you are!
    32945153272_9e8d0eae1a_z.jpg
    32945152712_0000c42392_z.jpg32286236323_3f26177cf2_z.jpg

Let me guess, you must be Sie:rolleyes:
  • SieSie Registered Users 8 Posts
    Are u dumb? i am sie. he is SLAUGHTER. Our names are spelled differently.
    Yes, I think you are!
    32945153272_9e8d0eae1a_z.jpg
    32945152712_0000c42392_z.jpg32286236323_3f26177cf2_z.jpg

Let me guess, you must be Sie:rolleyes:

woah! no wonder he has so many worshippers. first he cheats next he raves about it
  • mfsHsmfsHs Registered Users 5 Posts
    woah! no wonder he has so many worshippers. first he cheats next he raves about it

OMG, my hero :rolleyes:
  • IqweIqwe Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 2 Posts
    Sie wrote: »
    Are u dumb? i am sie. he is SLAUGHTER. Our names are spelled differently.
    Hi,eh,do you still remember me,what is happening here?
  • MinasMinas Registered Users 2 Posts
    Iqwe wrote: »
    Hi,eh,do you still remember me,what is happening here?

We've seen you around, we remember you.

I've played all the players who speak or have spoken on this forum, if its really them we don't know? Whats happening here, has been a long time coming & easily explained by playing the game. The few old school players like myself who discuss all the games glitches and bugs that will never be fixed, a lot of people use to there advantage mistaking it with skill, we know who you are..

I find it amusing how some players here bash someone who has supported the game for many years with video's etc the proof is in the pudding, he has his reasons for doing what he does & i support him & or them, DO NOT confuse it with worshipping.

Complaining always makes you look guilty no need for me to explain here the truth you know..
    Ror-Shak